• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Fantasy Zootopia and Year of the Dog Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Fantasy Zootopia and Year of the Dog Pins

TornadoTitan

Nick Wilde's Biggest Fan
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone, sorry I been absent on here for a while, been busy with art and conventions. Here are the new pins I got made last month for Furry Fiesta (sadly the Texas Jackalope design was misplaced by the Post Office so I never got them). I will be at Regeneration WHO in Baltimore and one of the community guests at BABSCon in San Francisco later this month if any of you will be there.

Here is my fantasy Nick and Finnick pin, there is no specific scene in the movie with this exact pose so had to design this completely from scratch. Made it the same dimensions of my Titans pin, so if I do make more Disney pins it will look like they are a part of the same series.

And on the bottom photo is my Year of the Dog pin design. If anyone is interested, I have these available for trades, or the Zootopia pin is $28 and Dog pin is $15 with shipping included.

tumblr_p5i7zcIAE41rpsdt6o1_540.jpg

tumblr_p5i80n72lv1rpsdt6o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back