Favorite Super Bowl Ads 2018?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by watzshakinbacon, Feb 4, 2018.

1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

This game is pretty close! I think the ads were ok this year. I particularly liked the Tide Ads, partially cuz it had the sheriff from Stranger Things and partially cuz it pokes fun/ alludes to previous typical commercials. What did you like?

On another note: WHAT WAS JT WEARING DURING HALFTIME?! MY EYESSSSS
    [​IMG]

2. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

I'd say my second runner up was the M&M commercial because I love Danny Devito in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". He's such a crazy, ridiculous guy.. I have a feeling someone from IASIP wrote that commercial haha

3. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

I enjoyed a few but the minute you put in anything Dirty Dancing is the minute you get my vote, so definitely the dancing Dirty Dancing commercial.

4. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

[QUOTE

On another note: WHAT WAS JT WEARING DURING HALFTIME?! MY EYESSSSS
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha, that's what my husband said, and I was happy when he took off that jacket.

5. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Haha, that's what my husband said, and I was happy when he took off that jacket.[/QUOTE]

I was seriously expecting him to take off everything to reveal a tux when he was singing "Suit and Tie".. what a missed opportunity :mad:

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  6. FoolishMortal71

FoolishMortal71 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I was excited for the Solo and Cloverfield Paradox trailers. I also liked the Alexa commercial with all the different celebs filling in for Alexa.

My fave quote of the night - We were at a bar watching the halftime show and someone said "Justin Timberlake looks homeless." LOL

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  7. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

Hahaha that was epic, cuz it was my team! They were so bad all year, but I have to say, it was worth it to have Eli and OBJ in an absolutely ridiculous commercial. I'm going to watch it over and over again tomorrow.

8. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

He did!! I was thinking he and the dancers were going for a lumberjack chic look.. but even that is being generous.

9. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Man, I'm just here to say that the Han Solo teaser trailer was EVERYTHING. Lando in that coat??? I screamed.

10. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

Oh yes, the Alexa one was pretty funny, too!! Very silly

11. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    142   0   0

Tide Hopper all the way. Though I have much love for Peter Dinklage as well.

12. c_richards

c_richards New Member

0   0   0

Tide ad was my favourite personally.