• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! feeling so blessed AND SPOILED

ZAPPED! feeling so blessed AND SPOILED

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
So i have noticed that trading comes in waves...i was feeling a tiny bit discouraged with some of my attempts to trade last month, but iwasnt crying or anything...just kinda bummed.

Then i headed to the CNJPTN and regained faith in my fellow addicts, with just the most generous, helpful and fun people to trade with all weekend (see the thread in event coverage). Then i headed to WDW and hung with chris (bltboys) who hooked me up with some shopping at cast stores and the the PTN there which resulted in about 14 kick *** trades, some off my most wanted list (see thread in event coverage wdw ptn) and then......

i came home to my good DPF pal PINkeeper whom i trade with pretty often got me the song of the suth UK pin and put this wonderful pin in as a ZAP.......an incredible LE 250 disney shopping pin.....what a great guy. I guess i do have some pin Karma
pin50155
i also want to shout out to Torrianne who has bent over backwards to help find pins for me to use to get one of my big wants, the LE Mirror face from Snow white/framed set AND
Bryana who is painstakingly finding me LE100 stitch pins so i can finally get the Edgar aristocats in in my siggy-- YES i have 2 triple trades in the works...

FINALLY trading and collecting is fun and interesting again. Its not just the pin--its the thrill of the hunt!

Love you guys, lets all get back to having FUN trading and collecting and assisting eachother generously:salute: life is short. xo

Of course you have good pin karma, you were hangin with me :lol: some of mine had to rub off on you!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see the pix!!!

Wow! I've never done ONE triple trade much less TWO! You go, girl! Congrats on the great trades and zap!

Last edited:
man i hope aaron comes on here cause i was just looking at Yensid again and I LOVE him...it is an incredible pin. You rock..we must trade again soon my dear.

Wow... I'm jealous you found that LE Magic Mirror jumbo pin!!! But on this rare occasion when I guess I can be nice to you (for a change ;)), you deserve it!!

Now go out and find me one of those jumbo magic mirror pins and bring it with you when you come to D23!! :lol:

Back