• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
Ooops I forgot my grandma who collects snow white and my trader friend Mark who collects up.

Hi Calvin,

Does your Grandma have a DPF id and also what about Mark? Is there a particular character from Up he likes best?

This really does sound like an invasion, it sounds like you all are going to have so much fun with so many friends meeting face-to-face for the first time! Please share pictures when you come back, if you can :) Have a great time everyone, wish I could be there to meet you all!

I will try to take a lot of pictures and will be happy to share them. I have to admit I got a lot more responses then I thought I would!!!

David did you get my message? :)

I did and just replied, see you Friday!!! Yay!!!

I wish I could come:cry:! It sounds like everyone is going to have a GREAT time! Can everyone please take pictures!

Hey Julio.....hope to see you Friday!

Wait a minute... Did I miss something here????

Bryana, You are coming into town as well???

I know I have been busy, but how did I miss this... Ughh... Must start an immediate grail hunt... lol...

Can I find out who all will be here next week????

A Potential schedule... lol... Will there be a where's Dave n Bryana at now thread?????

I will be at the park anytime you guys are around... Now I am even more excited...!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been busy, but how did I miss this... Ughh... Must start an immediate grail hunt... lol...

A Potential schedule... lol... Will there be a where's Dave n Bryana at now thread?????

I will be at the park anytime you guys are around... Now I am even more excited...!!!!!!!!!

YES! I will be there too! I arrive Tuesday afternoon and leave early Sunday morning. Here is my tentative schedule:

Arrive Tuesday around noon. Check into hotel go to DCA for the rest of the afternoon/night

Wednesday - Go to DSF and tool around Hollywood. If time allows and not tired we'll go to DL

Thursday - Go to DL

Friday - Go to DCA and then move over to DL

Saturday - Go to DL. Leave DL between 3 and 4 to go to Marisa's pin trading party.

Sorry if i hijacked your thread David. ;)

Hey Moe, you didn't know I bring a posse with me? Dawny is also going to be there as well as suzannab from Texas.

So you know who to look for, here is a picture of Amy and me. I also posted this on the faces area.
us001_zps151d1819.jpg

David I hope you and Amy and everyone has a great time! I hope to get to meet you all one day! We are choosing wdw this year instead of DL .I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip and seeing pictures. Have safe travels and lots of pin fun!!!!

There will be a definite disturbance in the pin force with so many traders in one place! I'm so sad that I can't be there to meet all of you, but I wish you all many great trades and a great time. :drool:

THREE MORE DAYS...THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! i am half packed. going thu pins now.

I look kinda like a hot super model.....ok ill post a pic, many of you have my cell wholeo i have to PM you...we r in the parks friday also!
Just kinda look down since im 4"11

21kdx14.jpg
[/IMG]

THREE MORE DAYS...THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! i am half packed. going thu pins now.

I look kinda like a hot super model.....ok ill post a pic, many of you have my cell wholeo i have to PM you...we r in the parks friday also!
Just kinda look down since im 4"11

21kdx14.jpg
[/IMG]

"insert wolf whistle" Who is that hot model? Do you know if you can see the pins on the trading tables? They are kinda high for you. :D See you soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back