• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
Beanergurl= Gina and my fav is Chewy
MrRyon= Shaun and his fav is his wife me

Hi Gina, you posted Animal the last time you posted. You will need to send me a picture of you if Shaun doesn't have a favorite Disney Character :D

Hey being short is a good thing and we would be able to see eye to eye since I am the same height hehehe.

David sorry I will not be able to make it this weekend due to a schedule conflict at work but if anyone is at DLR the weekend of the April 20 and 21st I will be there. I'm the short one with tattoos.

Hi Rachel,

I am sorry you can't make it. I hope lots of people can make it the 20th & 21st so you have lots of people to trade with!!!

Wishing everyone a fantastic time!! I truly wish I could be there too, especially since my birthday is this Saturday (April 6th)!! But sadly it's not to be ... this time! Sending you all lots of Pixie Dust and hoping that all your pin dreams come true!! Take care, *bjr

Hello, I know you are already in town, but if you are checking your messages, I'm new here and will at Disneyland on Sunday. I would love to meet you all if you can make it.

Diann

Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of all my DPF friends who are in the park right now! I hope you are all having a wonderful time and I hope I get to meet you in person some day as well!

Happy trading, everyone! Have a Mickey Ice Cream for me!

Dave!!! Looking forward to seeing you saturday! I'm one of Andy's friends. My real name is Geoff and I collect stitch. See you thrre!

David -- my daughter and I enjoyed meeting you yesterday! Glad we could introduce some of our other "pin pals" to you. Wishing you and your beautiful famiy a relaxing rest of your vacation!! Looking forward to more trading with you in the future.

Hi Rachel,

I am sorry you can't make it. I hope lots of people can make it the 20th & 21st so you have lots of people to trade with!!!

We will be there Rachel and I still have your #! We want to do as much stuff in the next two months that we can at DLR (on Saturdays) so it will be Aladdin (flying carpet is back), World of Color, Fantasmic, Belle's show (in the little theatre), Fireworks, and more!

Dave!!! Looking forward to seeing you saturday! I'm one of Andy's friends. My real name is Geoff and I collect stitch. See you thrre!

Hi Geoff, you do not need to remind me who you are. You and your lovely wife are great people!!! It was fun seeing you there!!!

David -- my daughter and I enjoyed meeting you yesterday! Glad we could introduce some of our other "pin pals" to you. Wishing you and your beautiful famiy a relaxing rest of your vacation!! Looking forward to more trading with you in the future.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter!!!

If we missed you while we were there, I am so sorry!!! For those I did meet, it was fantastic meeting all of you wonderful people.

As has been mentioned by several people I made buttons for everybody who said they were going to be there and I still have them for those that I either missed or couldn't make it. Give me a couple of days to empty my pm box and then please send me your addresses so I can mail the buttons out to everybody. I will be posting some examples of the buttons I made so if others are interested I can make them. It is a great way to meet people who you may have traded with and didn't realize they are part of this amazing family!!!

It was awesome seeing you and the family!!!

My daughters spent most of today being lazy and recouperating from the marathon Disney visits and running amok with Amy and Kirsten!

Your loved and will be missed!!!! See you again soon!

Thank you David foe everything, the buttons, the trade, the zaps, everything. I loved meeting you and your wonderful wife. Im nor sure if I already posted, if I did its a double thank you. Your so wonderful both of you, you mean so much to me.

David it was beyond a pleasure spending some time with you, Amy and Kirsten... I just wish I could have spent more time with the great one... Its was kinda like getting to meet the Dahli Lama and you just want to be around such a wonderful person with such a big generous heart... The time flew by and your stay was too short... Next year make it 2 weeks please...

David if youa re going to be there on the 20/21st so will I it would be really great to see you in person
Jacqui

Hi Jacqui, I am sorry but we are now back home again and already planning our next trip!!!

David it was beyond a pleasure spending some time with you, Amy and Kirsten... I just wish I could have spent more time with the great one... Its was kinda like getting to meet the Dahli Lama and you just want to be around such a wonderful person with such a big generous heart... The time flew by and your stay was too short... Next year make it 2 weeks please...

Moe, you are even more awesome in person and that says a lot!!! I don't know if I could handle 2 weeks in a row, but the good news is we are trying to make it back down the first week of December. Disneyland at Christmas time is magical!!!

Thank you David foe everything, the buttons, the trade, the zaps, everything. I loved meeting you and your wonderful wife. Im nor sure if I already posted, if I did its a double thank you. Your so wonderful both of you, you mean so much to me.

Janice, you can thank you me as many times as you want!!!
:rofl: You are amazing and I can't wait for my next hug from you!!! We love you lots!!!

It was awesome seeing you and the family!!!

My daughters spent most of today being lazy and recouperating from the marathon Disney visits and running amok with Amy and Kirsten!

Your loved and will be missed!!!! See you again soon!

You guys know you will always hold a very special place in our hearts!!! You two have always been so very nice trading with us out of towners, it is truly a blessing knowing both of you!!!

It was great meeting you David! We love our buttons :D although we like Dawny's button more hahaha

THANK YOU!

I am glad somebody liked Dawny's button better, boy did she whine about the picture I chose. That was of course between glasses of wine so there is something poetic about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back