• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try my best to make it (beg hubby) lol! I really want to meet you both! *runs in circles* I'll try for 6th and/or 7th :3

My name is Kristin...but you know that! Lol ONE character?? Oh goodness. I have too many, but my latest favorite is Vanellope!! :D

Hey mister - who's YOUR favorite character??

There is a pretty good chance I'll be there. It's so near my birthday!
My name is Garret and my favorite character is the Orange Bird.

If I'm going, my wife will too - but she's not a forum member.. However, her name is Maggie and she likes Rapunzel, I think. Her other favorite character is me.

David,

It will be nice to finally meet you my friend. There are a couple of nice restaurants nearby that Alanna and I would like to take your family out to lunch and or dinner. I like UP! and Alanna likes Robin Hood.

Hi everybody, so I have some questions of some of you. I will write them in red.

I'd love to meet you David! I will be down on the 9th. My name is Lorraine (think you may have known that) and my favorite character is Swedish Chef.

Hi Lorraine, will it be just you or will your son be there also and if so what is his DPF id and favorite character?

David, and my favorite character is Boba Fett
April's Favorite Character is Jack Skellington

Hi David, does April share your DPF id or does she have her own?

Cool beans can't wait to meet you we go all the time!
Matt and crystal, mostly Ariel but a little of everything!

Hi Matt, do you share your DPF id and is Ariel both of your favorites or do you each have your own?

OMGosh hope I can meet you guys that day! :)

My name is Clara, and my fave character is (I have a lot of favorite characters but ATM it would have to be..) Rapunzel!

Hi Clara, we will be at Disneyland April 3-8 so you have several days to meet us. We are looking forward to meeting you!!!

I will try my best to make it (beg hubby) lol! I really want to meet you both! *runs in circles* I'll try for 6th and/or 7th :3

Vivi, I love you to death, but boy you can't follow instructions!!! :facepalm: I need your favorite character (Alice, Ariel, etc.). If your hubby is also coming does he collect also, have his own DPF id and what is his favorite character. (Did I mention I love you?) :p

Isaac: Shawn - Roger Rabbit/Goofy/The Muppets/The Country Bears Amanda: Raven - Tiana/Up/Aladdin and Jasmine

Hi Shawn, do you and Raven share the same DPF id?

David,

It will be nice to finally meet you my friend. There are a couple of nice restaurants nearby that Alanna and I would like to take your family out to lunch and or dinner. I like UP! and Alanna likes Robin Hood.

Hi Angel, (another one who can't follow directions
:facepalm:) What character from UP? Is Alanna's favorite actually Robin Hood or is there a character in the movie she likes best?

Please keep in mind that if it seems like I am picking on anybody, I am just teasing them because I have dealt with them in the past and I know they can take a little good natured ribbing, at least I hope they can.
:poke:

Thank you to everybody who has posted so far. If you know somebody who hasn't posted yet and may be there, please tell them to post!!!

We will be there to see you guys for sure...

Moe is the name, but have been called many other things... Favorite character... Belle, but must be in blue dress when it was just her and her father...

Rebecca my much better half never uses the DPF account she set-up and lives vicariously through my account... Her favorite character is Tinkerbell...

We cannot wait to finally meet the wonderful Docfish and the rest of your amazing family... We will definately do the fast pass thing as well... Keep the girls happy so we can do more trading...LOL

Hi just wishing you all have a fun and wonderful trip need park advice? feel free to pm me.

Off topic i know

Thank you for the offer. We are not new to Disneyland. We have gone at least once a year since my daughter was 7, so about 13 years now.

Any chance you are going to be there and if so, who is your favorite character?

I'd be happy to use my pass to help you guys get fastpasses as well :)
Lately, I've been spending way more time pin trading than going on the rides just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back