• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL BUMP!!! We are coming to Disneyland and need your help!!!
Hi Li, I look forward to meeting you in person!!! See you there!

Shelby--Cinderella and Wall-E
Desiree--Russell from UP!

We are at Disneyland most days of the week at some point as we live really close!

I will be there I'm Cameron, my favorite character is Kevin from up. And my girlfriend is gwenster13 First name Gwen favorite character Stitch.

Hello there! I will be there 4/7 with my little sister (it's her 18th birthday)!
My name is Alexis and my favorite character is Ariel. My sisters name is Jenavie and her favorite character is Madam Mim! Look forward to meeting you!

stuart capt jack sparrow either that thur or fri

Thank you Stuart!!!

Hello there! I will be there 4/7 with my little sister (it's her 18th birthday)!
My name is Alexis and my favorite character is Ariel. My sisters name is Jenavie and her favorite character is Madam Mim! Look forward to meeting you!

Yay birthday at Disneyland!!! Look forward to meeting you!!!

Ate you ready to be the center of attention at DLR? Other guests will think you are like a celebrity or something with all these peeps around you! Hahaha

Boy after months of anxiously waiting for the great one to arrive... We are finally within a week of meeting you...

We cannot wait... Rebecca is willing to take time off of work even...LOL... She never ever misses work for any reason no matter who is in town... You must be a celebrity in her eyes...

Ate you ready to be the center of attention at DLR? Other guests will think you are like a celebrity or something with all these peeps around you! Hahaha

I thought it was nice of me to open my park and let others come pin trade with me. Besides I am a celebrity, how often do you get grail slayers coming into the park?
:facepalm:

Boy after months of anxiously waiting for the great one to arrive... We are finally within a week of meeting you...

We cannot wait... Rebecca is willing to take time off of work even...LOL... She never ever misses work for any reason no matter who is in town... You must be a celebrity in her eyes...

Wow I am truly honored!!! The response has been overwhelming!!!

I do have a friend down there that told me there was a buzz about my coming down and that was really weird. He said he overheard several other traders talking about it. That always makes me nervous when others are talking about me, usually it is bad or at least that is what my kids tell me.
:wat:

3 more working days, not that we are counting or anything.

​see all of you wonderful people very soon!!!

This is the final weekend to sign up. We are coming down on Wednesday. If you have not signed up yet, please do so!!!

Time is running very short to be included in my project.

If you are new to DPF please sign up!!! Great way to meet fellow members!!! I want to include everybody!!!

See you beautiful people very soon now!!!

This really does sound like an invasion, it sounds like you all are going to have so much fun with so many friends meeting face-to-face for the first time! Please share pictures when you come back, if you can :) Have a great time everyone, wish I could be there to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back