• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so tempted to go get vanellope today but I'm seriously waiting for something even better! I can feel it. Everyone knows how kupo and I feel so I'll save pixie the frustration. lol Good luck to tomorrow's early birds.

The LE500 gives more time for more people to get the pins. Sure the aftermarket value may take a hit, but who cares. Are we in this hobby to have cool pins or to make a buck? This pin has lasted what, a day and a half? Oh NO! It is an old maid now nobody will want it. Maybe all the PTDs should be LE50.
+1 Vanellope will be gone soon and since there are lots of WIR fans, I'm sure she will be in demand. I'm glad that those who need her will have more of a chance to get her. I don't understand how some people care only about LE size. Is it a character you love or just a low LE pin you're after? And if the next one coming up really is a five letter name, could the next one be another Ariel? ---or Gonzo? :)

If its LE 500 wouldn't the next pin (after Vanellope is gone) still be available into the afternoon? I can't image there being more than 500 people at this mornings release, or am I underestimating the number of 'planes' fans out there??

That's an interesting one. Mowgli... To go with the king Louie that no one knows is a ptd cause there is no icecream on that pin. Haha

$(KGrHqMOKpIFIBsL,jYZBSD8k)1Knw~~60_57.JPG

Here is a pic from ebay. It is also listed as LE 300 on pin pics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back