• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
Even if they only released them once a week, regardless of how long they last would be great for me. They could stagger the days, not telling anyone ahead of time so people aren't lined up around the block. That would keep the craziness down so there's no repeat of 5 different releases in 3 days.

Ain't nobody got time (or the bucks) for that!

be interesting to see if it switches today. if it doesn't, that would be one looooong run.

I think the one pin per person is taking its toll. Unless you've got people to go with you its not worth it to drive down there for one pin. With two you only had to go down every other time because you would use your extras to get the next one. The gas money alone is not worth even a decent single pin let alone a lesser one.

I think the one pin per person is taking its toll. Unless you've got people to go with you its not worth it to drive down there for one pin. With two you only had to go down every other time because you would use your extras to get the next one. The gas money alone is not worth even a decent single pin let alone a lesser one.

makes sense

Exactly what I've been saying. I can buy a pin on eBay for $25 but it cost me $27 to go myself with gas, parking, and the pin. eBay means no ice cream but it saves me about 2 hours, 3 in the afternoon. So what's the incentive? I am saving my lunch rush ups/downs for characters that are gonna be pricey on eBay, say Ralph or Merida when they come.

There are not enough GIFs in the universe to express my joy. Seriously. This is my dream PTD.

kevt3m.gif

I'm shocked to say this...but I really don't like the 1 per person rule. My personal collections were growing at a very rapid rate when I had 2 PTDs to trade. Now with this wave its been significantly stalled. Although some of us (myself included) complained when it was change daily, I got to say that it was a lot more exciting when the PTDs would. Does anyone else feel this way? DO you think when they've finally switched them all over to LE 500 that they'll go back to being 2 per person?

I really like this one. Maybe he will still be there when we go to DSF this weekend ... I doubt it because there will are going in the afternoon on Saturday but I can hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back