• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
Looks like 2 beaver (or maybe platypus?) tails sticking out of the ice cream...lol... I'm sure they're supposed to be waffle cones, but they may have missed that mark! lol I still want him though, and Mike W. too, since we are big fans. :)

Of course I hafta buy this pin for my Monsters collection now lol. Sulley is either gonna sell crazy fast because of how bizarre this pin is, or sit forever because of obvious reasons. I wanna shake the hand of the person who designed this beauty.

They're not supposed to be *cones*, I don't think, just those triangular pieces of waffle-cone-cookie that they stick in sundaes sometimes.

It does still look like they stuck them up an uncomfortable place, though. Weirdest design decision ever...

This design it so stupid it might be popular....I mean with the inappropriate placement of the waffle cone and all who could pass it up? :)

I feel as though I'm in the minority, but I actually kind of liked Gonzo.

Gonzo was a well designed PTD, and I'm glad we have him. This one... just looks wrong.

Taking into account the actual size of Sully, (say, 7 ft. tall?), those must be one big dish, and a good 50 tubs' worth of ice cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back