• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
I need that penguin!!!! Like it's up to my #2 most wanted PTD, behind only Simba (and that's only after seeing it once haha)

He's cute! I panicked when I read Penguin and bow-tie, thinking it might be Wheezy! This penguin will be in our wants for sure, but Wheezy would have been an immediate must have, lol!

They said 130 lined up last release for the PTD, so I bet about the same tomorrow. Maybe 50 today, 150 tomorrow morning, another 35 tomorrow night, and then with a holiday weekend I bet a new PTD Monday afternoon.

I really hope the penguin changes tomorrow :x: If not, I'll get a few penguins too...cute pin, once again, not a character I want. If Murphy's Law is anything to go by, the PTD will change to someone I want right after I leave :lol:

That's adorable but I'm glad nothing has been released yet that I really desperately want. Yet.

1173827_618587151527177_1459293735_n.jpg

Here they are! LE 500 apparently...So I guess they want to slow down the amount of people that go to DSF?

I'm just glad it's LE 500 since I cannot go for a couple of days, and I LOVE this pin, been waiting for another AIW PTD pin. Yeah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back