• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
besides this thread where, in the history of the world, have Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum ever been referred to as "the Tweedle bros???" duh

LOL Jeez man, it was a simple mistake XD it's much easier typing "Bros" than Tweedle...ah I think you get the point XD Just a procrastinating college student :D Plus typing in class with your iTouch is not as easy as it seems! Didn't mean to hurt any AiW collector feelings <3

<EDIT> And the Pichu Bros were also stuck in my mind, so that also didn't help out too much XD </EDIT>

Last edited:
besides this thread where, in the history of the world, have Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum ever been referred to as "the Tweedle bros???" duh

I made it "tweedle bro's" so that it would fit in the title line of the thread. :p I tried Tweedle Brothers, but the the title did that ... thing that I hate and cut off the release date.

People know what it means, they understand it is for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. I think it is kind of funny. ;)

I have a complete set current to today's current release and am helping a friends daughter get a set. When I offered to get her a nice little set that was easy to trade for , I got the majority if them for her and was missing about 35 but was positive I could get them easily. Then all of a sudden collectors hit hard and made it almost impossible.

That's incredible! What an endeavor!!! Congrats to your accomplishment and good luck with completing a second set!

PTD has changed to Jafar. There is a post on Facebook (pic came from the DSF group)
1237118_10200548496097611_1258153572_n.jpg

I just have to laugh. Our trip to Disneyland was a week long and there were some really cute PTD's right before we were able to go to DSF - then we go and it's Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...and it stays them for the entire week! I went back at the end of the week (to get an OE Russell) and it hadn't changed. Now I'm home and they're back to LE300 and a more popular character. :facepalm: Don't get me wrong, I like the Tweedles (especially since my Disneyland race was Alice themed) but I was hoping for a good PTD for my collection or a better PTD to trade. Nope. Maybe next time I won't announce when I'm going to California and to DSF so they won't know when to plan a higher edition size and a character i don't collect for when I'm there... ;)

I just have to laugh. Our trip to Disneyland was a week long and there were some really cute PTD's right before we were able to go to DSF - then we go and it's Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum...and it stays them for the entire week! I went back at the end of the week (to get an OE Russell) and it hadn't changed. Now I'm home and they're back to LE300 and a more popular character. :facepalm: Don't get me wrong, I like the Tweedles (especially since my Disneyland race was Alice themed) but I was hoping for a good PTD for my collection or a better PTD to trade. Nope. Maybe next time I won't announce when I'm going to California and to DSF so they won't know when to plan a higher edition size and a character i don't collect for when I'm there... ;)

thats exactly what I said! tons of cute PTDs that switch out every couple of days, the Tweedle one lasts longer than my trip to CA! ugh. I got one and traded him within the hour because I didnt wanna get stuck with an LE500 PTD.

I have to admit, I thought I had it bad. I was there for 1 weekend and it changed twice times while I was down there so I was there for 3 PTDs and throughout all 3, none were popular (Sulley, Penguin, Tweedle), but I can only imagine being stuck with JUST an LE500 Tweedle. At least you had fun but yes, nothing just PM everyone when you're going...just don't post it publicly :lol:

It's cool that it's Jafar, nothing I'm interested in though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back