• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a fast change ^_^ I'm not a fan of Kermit (since I'm not a Muppet person) but HALLELUJAH to the fact that Gonzo and Kermit are both the same style. It seems DSF has had a VERY hard time doing that as of recent, heck, look at Jasmine and Jafar, they just do not go well together because they're so different in scale. I think the BatB set from what I remember was perfect as well, all the tall humans were half bodies while the shorter character were full :)

When I left it hadn't changed. Got a text it was Kermit but it's hard to tell if it's authentic or not. :/

Kermit the Frog is the new PTD. LE 300. And he is a nice size as well:

null_zps3e27260e.jpg

I like Kermit, GREAT colors, ice simple design. The cones on the back actually go to the edge, no border. I really hope whichever factory made that one gets more orders!

I agree, I wasn't all that excited to get the Kermit PTD but after holding him in person he's awesome. The color is vibrant and the back is all nice and shiny.. very different from Jafar.

I like Kermit, GREAT colors, ice simple design. The cones on the back actually go to the edge, no border. I really hope whichever factory made that one gets more orders!

Thanks, this is good to know. I only have 3 PTDs so far but the difference in quality is pretty surprising. I love the Kermit one and I hope to get him soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need it and I can't get it :(. I guess they wanted to go out with a bang.

Indeed. I was wondering what they were going to do. Honestly, I suspected a Maximus, but I didn't want to freak anyone out :lol:

I think the pin is really cute! I love the sorcerer's hat. Can you actually get one of those at DSF?

Indeed. I was wondering what they were going to do. Honestly, I suspected a Maximus, but I didn't want to freak anyone out :lol:

I think the pin is really cute! I love the sorcerer's hat. Can you actually get one of those at DSF?

I haven't eaten at the Soda Fountain since 2008 so I don't know if they still do it, but back then you could order the sorcerer hat ice cream thing and if you managed to eat the whole thing you got a button that said you ate the whole thing. I've got the button somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back