• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
^^ That's awesome!

I must try that if I ever go there.

Okay, sorry, I kinda derailed this thread. You may continue...

Indeed. I was wondering what they were going to do. Honestly, I suspected a Maximus, but I didn't want to freak anyone out :lol:

I think the pin is really cute! I love the sorcerer's hat. Can you actually get one of those at DSF?

soda_fountain_masterpiece2.jpg
300_1070558.jpg

That's A LOT of ice cream!!!! Hopefully, with the change, people can order just about any sundae to get the PTD. Speaking of PTD's.... I LOVE this one!

EEEEkkk!!! This one is awesomeness!!!!! Man I would love one if anyone can help please PM me <3 <3 <3

gosh I wouldn't mind one of those amazing ice creams!!!!

Update; nm i got one woohoo! <3

Last edited:
FINALLY!!!!!!! The brave ptd I've been waiting for!!!! I duded from its cuteness!!! That is definitely going on my brave lanyard!!!!!!! So excited to finally have another brave pin come out. Best PTD for me since pascal. :) happy happy happy dance.

When I was there a known pre-seller dragged a homeless person in to buy 2 PTD's. They asked him to leave but still let the preseller buy 2 pins. I guess they don't really want to advertise the "real locals" to the visiting Ghiradelli execs. Yikes.

Side note, there are TONS of DSF pin trading bags still for sale. People got the impression someone here bought the last one, that was just the last one on display. I knew they had more in the basement.

Something to think about??

9 hours of the triplet ptd = 33 PTD per hours = a little over 8 every 15 minutes.

With DLR Trade Night and Traffic, I am thinking the math adds up but I am thinking they did not open a box?

yes there were a group here or there but to average it out? each time we took a pic or messaged, no one was in the store and it was an in and out???????

now??

9 hours for 150 pins is 17 per hours which averages out to be 4 every 15 minutes which it sounded like it was with all the post of people going all day. I predict a box of 150 triplets have not been opened!!!!

Any LE 300 hot pins there are lines, no lines outside and no lines inside, just in and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back