Finally! A Pin Box in the UK!

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by ArttheAnimator, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ArttheAnimator

ArttheAnimator Member

0   0   0

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere on here, I couldn't find it, but for UK (or European) collectors there has finally been a set up of a 'Disney Pin Box'. Thought I'd share!

It's not 'official' Disney but in the absence of Subscription boxes containing pins in the UK or closer to the UK, a couple set up a system. It's new but promising, and I'm trying it out. If it takes off hopefully it will be great for UK collectors - didn't know if anyone wanted to check it out!

https://www.magicalpinboxuk.co.uk/

They offer subscriptions, one off boxes, themed boxes etc - starts at around £25 and goes up from there. So far reviews have been promising and it's gaining a lot of steam very fast. They open up every month too.

They have a facebook too and are open to feedback. They are emphasising these are legit pins, and you can also request a preference on what themes you can get in the boxes. Anyone else giving them a try? I'd love to see how it evolves!

2. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Super excited about this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

Yay for UK collectors! :D

4. HyenaDip

HyenaDip Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'll have to have a look at these!

5. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

IT looks really promising but the website doesn't seem to load properly

6. ArttheAnimator

ArttheAnimator Member

0   0   0

yeah the website is super new. They are taking feedback on it. Most of the info at the moment about the whole thing is on their facebook 'Magical Pin Box UK' and they are pretty good at posting and such so far