• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!
Best of luck!

haha Thanks disneygirl, good luck on your Rapunzel Box of Chocolate pin >_< I think that pin is going to be just as hard to get as the Little Mermaid or BatB pins for a decent price and the LM and BatB are only LE 100 and came out awhile ago...because Rapunzel is something. If they ever made another LE set of these pins with Aladdin, Tangled, Mulan, Pocahontas, Princess and the Frog, and Frozen...I would be very scared >_<

Thank you so much Clarice, ugh, I mean Clara xD haha now whenever I say your name I'm gonna think of Silence of the Lambs...so...on that note,

tumblr_mb8mzcxAuq1qgp4qvo1_r1_500.gif

bump always searching for these and any help is appreciated ^_^

Just in case, a Snow White, Cinderella, and Enchanted went up on Ebay a while back for $125 each OBO, if anyone is desperate from them maybe they should go get those, but I warn you, those 3 pins have a value much lower than $100 (hence best offer) xP

Good luck my friend. Marisa bugs me everyday about the Enchanted from the set.
We missed it for 54 and she went psycho. Blood. Everywhere. Just kidding..

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't show that pin to her when I was at your home for the pin trading event ;) (the whole set was in my duffel bag)

Last edited:
tumblr_m4b4wi5Ccg1qb5e8ho1_500.gif

haha OMG, wow!!! I don't know what to say...wish I had them all in a duffel bag right now xD

I brought a bunch of disneyshopping sets to Marisa & Sebe's pin trading event so (especially) new people who were interested in pursuing them could see what they were striving for - pictures on a screen is one thing, seeing a pin in person is entirely different. Sometimes the reaction is "maybe I don't 'need' that one after all" and other times it's "OMG, I really, really want that one NOW" ;)

I brought a bunch of disneyshopping sets to Marisa & Sebe's pin trading event so (especially) new people who were interested in pursuing them could see what they were striving for - pictures on a screen is one thing, seeing a pin in person is entirely different. Sometimes the reaction is "maybe I don't 'need' that one after all" and other times it's "OMG, I really, really want that one NOW" ;)

Mine would probably be: "OMG, I really, really want that one NOW"

Haha mine is already and has been since the day I joined DPF "OMG, I really, really, want that one NOW" haha xD The Little Mermaid pin is what convinced me to join pin trading, I just couldn't believe how stunning the pin was (I've yet to see it in real life but I've seen the Pinpics photo, real life photos, real life photos with light behind it, both back and front, everything lol) but I was to reserve my first time seeing it when I receive it in the mail one day so I can wheeze and gasp and guffaw at its utter beauty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back