• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!
YAY! Didn't get pushed all the way back to the third page (and with the DSF news I would have swore more Wanted threads would've popped up) anyways... bump :D

For some reason I have been feeling more hopeful lately and I keep feeling hopeful about the Sleeping Beauty one lol xD IDK even know why, lets hope this hopeful feeling is like a premonition!!!!

bump

its on for 64542 matt! haha

I'm not a fan of My Little Pony, but this gif works...

mlfw3406-13282074473265.gif

Just curious, but which ones do you actually still need?

I still need Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, and Enchanted ^_^ I was lucky enough to find Snow White and Cinderella late last year ;) (which is why in my signature they are currently grayed out...YAY!) Any help is greatly appreciated on even locating the other 4. I know there was an Enchanted on Ebay that was "best offer accepted" about a week ago :( but the others I haven't seen in a few weeks (specifically Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast).

2 of my grails <3

lol I think you and I need the same 4 and if you mean your 2 grails are Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast then we could just swap signatures and nobody would know the difference haha xD Those are 2 grails among the 4 (although all 4 of them are easily within the top 10 most wanted pins I can imagine right now).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back