• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh!!! MISSED OUT ON THE LITTLE MERMAID PIN AGAIN!!! It was up on Ebay earlier today and sold for $160 immediately before I saw it :( I CAN'T AFFORD THIS SET!!! BUT IDGAF!!! I LOVE THIS SET!!!!

bump

AHHHHH!!! Thanks to Rocke I received the Enchanted Stained Glass pin today!!! WILL POST PICTURES SOON!!!! That means I'm officially 1/2 way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
OOOH!
tumblr_inline_mgu2pwNwME1rasb0a.gif

YESSS!!!
yes.gif

CONGRATS MATT!! :D

What great timing too! Share pictures, definitely!! So happy for you :bigthumb:

You're:
tumblr_lttnpjU81M1qb9lqho1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
As promised here are the photos of the new beauty! AH! Thank you so much Rocke, it is beautiful...I really don't know out of the 3 I have which one is my favorite, so far, I think I'd rank it (if I had too, the line between rank is so tiny because they are all so amazing!!!):

1. Snow White
2. Enchanted
3. Cinderella

IMG_1148_zps2d67e3fa.jpg

IMG_1151_zpsb471cf1c.jpg

Last edited:
why are you doing this to me?!? lol

Sorry Marisa :( I will keep looking, I promise, I've looked everyday for the past week and I will continue (then again I look everyday for my final 3 as well haha) so do not worry, you should have it by year's end!!!!

P.S. I post pictures of all the ones I get and I can't let Enchanted be an exception >_<

I know at the moment there are a couple on eBay. I saw a Cinderella one for sale here today, and I was searching for your thread! I was like, "Does Matt already have that one?" I couldn't remember! Then I found this thread, and I said "Awww.. Not one that he needs :( "

I know at the moment there are a couple on eBay. I saw a Cinderella one for sale here today, and I was searching for your thread! I was like, "Does Matt already have that one?" I couldn't remember! Then I found this thread, and I said "Awww.. Not one that he needs :( "

haha Thanks Erika, I managed to nab Cinderella, Snow White, and Enchanted so far only leaving the 3 hardest left >.< There are currently some online elsewhere, but all are asking prices I can't afford in the slightest and I don't think others can either (hence why they are still on Ebay) but I heard some good news recently so I'm staying hopeful! ^_^

COME ON BUMP!!!! ^__^ I know they are out there lol I only wish I had the funds to get them all...I would have gotten them already if I only had a job!!! DARN NOT BEING A FEW YEARS OLDER!!!!!!

blllllarrrggggghhhhhh I never knew how popular the Enchanted pin was o_O 2 recently sold today and yesterday, best offer accepted from a starting price of $158.00. If the starting price was over $150.00, I doubt the seller went all the way down to $50 which is what I thought it went for o_O Hmmm...well, that's cray...

EDIT: Nope, "cray" still sounds really dumb...I tried using it but I just can't. So "well, that's crazy" ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back