• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally finished a collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished a collection!

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I just won this on ebay...4 bucks! It was the last one I needed! YAY YAY YAY!
$(KGrHqN,!iUE1N4J3HCCBN,bJr)K5g~~_35.JPG

wow 4 bucks!! what a steal and it is totally gorgeous! congrats on finishing your collection! :)

Congrats! I love Jasmine :)

I don't think i've ever lucked out quite like that on a pin via ebay, usually anything I bid on goes astronomically high :lol:

WOW - I'm so happy at least someone has finished a set. I'm down to the old "I just need one more pin" story. Congrats!!!

Good job, I remember the first set I finished. It was the Finding nemo opening day bubble set. Got 4 the time they came out and got the last one on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back