• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally introducing myself

Pinfun

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi all - I joined the forum back in July after we returned from WDW when my oldest son wanted to officially organize our pin collection and we needed to research some pins we couldn't identify on pinpics. Since then, I've messaged a few people privately, posted a few things, and even attended the two recent NorCal pin trading events. Everyone on here has been so nice and welcoming even if I can't follow procedures and do things in order, like introductions first. :) Our pinpics id is adam1 since my eldest thinks he'll get the whole collection one day anyways so he might as well manage it now.... bit of a forward-thinker that one.

A special shout-out to bjean who we met at our first NorCal event back in Sept. She truly is a fairy godmother - Adam spotted a beautiful LE Tinker that she had and she just gave it to me. Then she insisted my son pick out a pin for himself as well. It felt like one of our magical days at WDW despite being on the opposite coast.

Our collection is a bit of a hodge-podge given the family nature, but here's the core:
Me - Tinker Bell, Maleficent, Jiminy Cricket, and nature/garden themed, Small World
Adam - Stitch, Donald, Monorails
Jeffrey - Minnie Mouse, any/all of the dogs, Mushu

Becky

Last edited:
It's nice to officially meet you! ^_^ I hope you can attend a SO CAL pin event in the future, so we can meet in person! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hi and Welcome! While I am the active pin trader in my family - the rest do collect. I collect mainly Cheshire Cat and Stitch. My husband collects Star Wars. My oldest collects trains and my youngest collects a mix of Jack Skellington and Nemo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back