• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finding pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding pins?

jkick

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am new with the whole pin trading and collecting thing. I have been to Disney since I was a little kid but never really got into the pins until this past summer. I love the framed pin sets and boxed pins. I was wondering how everyone found these pins? Also, what is the easiest way to find older pins that are sold out? I have many rare framed pin sets that I want to complete some of my collections.

Thanks

I suppose the easiest way to build up a collection would be to go to "that auction site". In my opinion, for a new collector it is a lot easier to just buy the pins you really want at first. Of course, that would not be the cheapest! An alternative of course would be of course to check the Pins for Sale subforum right here on DPF as prices are often cheaper here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back