• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finding random Disney things at the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding random Disney things at the store

LordTremaine

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was at Ollie's which is basically a junk store but they have a pretty good book section. I then came across a little book set that included 12 little books with 12 different villains! I was so shocked to see it, especially being that it is geared towards little kids. It was just $4 so I nabbed it. Each book is 5 pages long and it has a little summary of the villain, basically stating their name, sidekicks and their storyline in their respective film. And it comes in this adorable little suitcase style kit. The villains included are:

The Evil Queen
Maleficent
Ursula
Jafar
Captain Hook
Scar
Cruella
The Queen of Hearts
GASTON
LADY TREMAINE
HADES
YZMA(she is pretty much the reason I bought it!)

Anyway I thought I would share my excitement. Has anyone ever come across random Disney merchandise at a store when they least expected it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back