• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First ever zap!

ZAPPED! First ever zap!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
On my first ever trade, I was zapped this adorable Tink Pin (Pinpics ID #75903: Tink in Star #1.)

pin75903th200

I actually zapped them an extra pin as well, which they said they liked, so that made me dually happy. ^-^

(I'll add in a username later if the person permits me to, but until then you know who you are.)

This community is just so nice. :)

Thank you guys! I thought it may have been a little weird sending a zap on my first trade, but I found the perfect pin to hopefully send a bit of FL sunshine. ^-^ I'm glad it worked out!

Last edited:
First zap sent and first zap received... guess that makes you a veteran now... LOL! Congratulations!

Cute Tinkerbell! I was wondering what it meant, now I know thanks to the posts here. Hmm I do have some nice trinkets lying around (no pins yet, but stickers and things) could be fun to surprise someone like that :D

Back