• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Pin Board

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Never made a pin board before, but with them being BOGO at Michaels, I figured it was time.

I have a few Tink Pins that I thought would/should be displayed. I also thought the castles collection would go well with my jumbo flying Tink pin. Needless to say there are many others that did not make the cut :) ...

6514f696ee4e3ca9050649207d5317ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great first pin board, love the pins look forward to seeing more pin boards in the future perhaps?

Very Nice! What are the round ones? I have a Tink collection of garden & nature pins.

They are a pin of Tink on a leaf water slide and napping under a leaf. I love Pins of Tink with flower and garden "stuff" as well. I don't have many Tink pins, but my daughter and I do try to collect her with Flowers as much as we can ...

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I have already changed it a bit to I corporate a JUMBO Disneyland castle pin. Now there are 5 castles and it just looks more symmetrical :) unfortunately the pin is so stinking heavy, it falls out of the foam core backing all the time so in has to lie flat for now :(

I have a few more shadow boxes and hope to make a few more eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Needless to say there are many others that did not make the cut :) ...

Oh, gosh, it's one of the worst feelings in the world. Agonizing over which pin(s) are worthy enough, knowing they are all worthy but physics just doesn't all for every pin to fit in a single board. Collectors make these harsh and sometimes painful decisions everyday... it's mind boggling! :naughty:

Beautiful collection! The castles look great with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back