• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First Pin Frame, adding to my Kermit Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Pin Frame, adding to my Kermit Collection

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well, after several years of collecting, I decided to finally get pins out of a book that sees the light of day once a month, and up on the wall. Included are pictures of the frame, the wall with the frame, and what the wall looked like before the frame. Please leave comments!
DSC_0237.jpgDSC_0224.jpgDSC_0235.jpg

I don't think I do. Do you have a link? I am actually off to Magic Kingdom as soon as I post this, so I will check later tonight. Be well!

Hi
No link,but its on Pinpics

Judy

pin74228

Last edited:
Very fun! Love that you made the background green to tie it in with everything else!

If you want to know how I did it, I got a shadow box, glued foamboard to the backing, the glued green posterboard to the foam board. All of it was available from Michael's Craft Store. With coupons I paid about $25.00. In the other picture, I did the comic books the same way, minus the foam board.

At one time I had all but 8 of the released muppet pins. I sold many when the economy tanked though.

It probably won't be as funny to anyone else, but I showed my wife this post, and she noticed that we left the heat on instead of AC from a little cold snap (the 60's) we had in Florida. Both the weather and thermostat are now changed :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back