• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR First time pin trading at DLR tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR First time pin trading at DLR tables!

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Well, I'm at John Wayne, about to board a plane home to Seattle, and I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOUUUUUUU to everyone I met and traded with at LGM on Sunday! It was only my second time ever trading in person (other than CM lanyards) and my first time bringing a pin bag to the tables. (Note to self: BRING MORE TRADERS NEXT TIME.)

It was so great to meet folks and make some really good trades-- I couldn't make PTN, but those couple of hours trading at the tables totally made my day that day (after a cranky and disappointing morning, too!) Thank you Psycho Pixie, Phoenix, Aaron, Lannyard, Cory, Al, Adam, Jacob, Jake,Sherry, Lacey, and anyone else I forgot! And thank you Mali for encouraging me to go when I was kind of nervous about doing it!

I'll be back!

I'm DYING... DYYYINNNNGGG, to trade in person at an event or something like that... WDW doesn't care about us pin traders :( they don't set anything up...

Woot Woot go Vixy!! It was so great meeting u yesterday and glad u made it to the tables :) Come back and visit again soon! <3 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back