• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First Zap Ever!! Thanks, TiggerMickey!!

ZAPPED! First Zap Ever!! Thanks, TiggerMickey!!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Today, I received my first pinmail ever and also my first zaps! I mentioned this in the other pinmail post, but I feel very blessed to have been matched with TiggerMickey for my first trade. Thus, I've learned a lot about pin trading and hope to perpetuate the spirit of Disney and pin trading :wavey:

4cqDzlD.jpg

xuzdvyn.jpg

This is a new favorite of ours!! Love it so much! It's the first "3D" pin we own. weeeeee~~~ :bigthumb:

We love Judy around here. She is so sweet. She was my first zapper as well. Congrats Watz on your newest additions and hope you have fun spreading the pin joy in the future.

Back