• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First zap from docfish2u

ZAPPED! First zap from docfish2u

LovesDisney59

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Today I got my first pin zap from docfish2u!! He'd made us our DPF buttons (which were awesome by themselves) but also in the package I found he'd sent me a beautiful Belle pin. He'd also even thought of my husband and zapped him with an awesome Chernabog!! Thank you so much, David. I still feel all warm and fuzzy. These two pins are definitely going onto our keep forever list. Thanks for making our day so special!! You are a truly kind and wonderful person!!

BF17D95C-B6BA-441E-8CD8-202A27983AA9-18340-00000CF8F20FA2F3_zpsfb9b9518.jpg

I had to do it. You were the first one who stepped up and zapped somebody from my never been zapped post. I couldn't have you not being zapped any longer. Btw, you zapped me as well. :lol:

I had to do it. You were the first one who stepped up and zapped somebody from my never been zapped post. I couldn't have you not being zapped any longer. Btw, you zapped me as well. :lol:

Hehe!! Well I don't have a whole lot of pins but when I saw I actually had one I could part with on your wants I couldn't resist! ;)

Thanks again. :)

Back