• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! FLASH SALE! Ends Sunday 1 AM Wholesale pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! FLASH SALE! Ends Sunday 1 AM Wholesale pricing!
If you still would like tracking on your package that has already been shipped, PLEASE let me know and I can get it to you right away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, take as much time as you need! Take care of yourself first, and merry Christmas! :D

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk
I agree with Mark. Megan, please take care of yourself. I can wait on my pins. I know you will get to them when you can. Your health is more important. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just want to say that I received my pins and there are no mistakes as far as I can tell.

Thanks a lot and I hope you feel better soon!

Hey Megan - I got my package today but there were some errors. I’ll send you a PM regarding those unless you want me to post here in case they got shipped elsewhere.

Hey, just wanted to also pop in and say my pins came in today and look great. Thanks so much and I hope you are feeling better!

Got all my pins safe and sound. Thanks again for the sale, and I hope you feel better soon!

Hey @Arendelle! Sooo sorry to hear you've been suffering again and had to spend Christmas in the hospital. :( It's totally understandable that it will take a while for all of these packages to be organized and mailed. I noticed that you still have a few more people left to mail to and I was hoping I could be added to that list with the Meg Greece pin I purchased a few months ago. I'd even be willing to re-pay the shipping fee if you've already had to spend my payment. No pressure though sweetie, I just figured as long as you're sending out pin mail it would be easy to throw mine in too. Sorry, I don't mean to be a pest, especially when you're not feeling well. I'm just super excited for this amazing pin! :D But again, your well-being comes first. I'll keep you in my thoughts! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back