• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Flying high with Dumbo Zap

ZAPPED! Flying high with Dumbo Zap

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So I recently traded film mystery box pins with Ashley V. When I got home today, I noticed the package was way bigger than what would be needed to send a film mystery set pin, so I figured that it was just packaged really well.

To my amazement, I found all of this in the package!

1346991d2185f08c04a44ecc988e5bc8.jpg

My daughter went absolutely crazy for the pastel Angel tsum tsum and the tsum tsum magic towel. She refused to give them back to me to take the picture. I had to take it fast so sorry, no close-ups. She actually collects tsum tsums and probably has well over 100 of them, but didn't have the pastel Angel. She also recently got into the magic towels and we didn't have the tsum tsum one. So cool! I love these...err, I mean she loves these!

If that were the zap, it still would have been awesome and unbelievable. But that wasn't it! Ashley V also included an amazing Dumbo character block pin! I have been trying to start collecting these for the longest time and actually hadn't yet been able to secure any. They are even more cool in person and I need to get all of them.

Thank you so much, Ashley V! Now, I'm gonna go run off and see what I can find to get you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yay! I'm so glad your daughter loved the Angel Tsum Tsum & the mini towel. No need to get me back, it was my pleasure! Thanks for trading. ^_^

Back