• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Forum Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Newbie

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Aaron and I am new to the Disney Pin Forum. Pin collecting is not new for me. I've been collecting for almost two years. I thought I would finally give the forum a try. It seems confusing to me. Any help would be great.
I've noticed that most of my pins are villains pins, but I really have a little of everything. My favorite pins are of stand alone characters.
Hope I am doing this right. Message me and tell me all about this whole new world :)

Aloha Aaron and Welcome! :wavey:

If you have any questions about navigating or being part of the forum, don't hesitate to ask. We're very friendly and I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer your questions for you. :)

Hello and welcome! Have a browse around the forum and read some posts/see what's going on, which is what I did when I joined. I'mnot a villain collector myself but there's plenty of pins and fellow collector out there to find. Enjoy!

welcome to DPF!! its a world of madness and fun! hopefully you experience more of the fun than the madness! hahah. Goodluck in finding your grails! and if you ever have a question, feel free to send us a message!

Best of Pin luck!
Bob & Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back