• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! found- closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! found- closed

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Hi all,

I am looking for a birthday gift for a pin pal. Her Pinpics name is Goonies. If you have anything from her wants list for trade or sale, please let me know. She collects Winnie the Pooh, UP, and Frozen. She is especially interested in all of the new Hidden Mickeys from both DLR and WDW (as well as ones from HKDL and SDR).

Thank you :0)

Hi all,

I am looking for a birthday gift for a pin pal. Her Pinpics name is Goonies. If you have anything from her wants list for trade or sale, please let me know. She collects Winnie the Pooh, UP, and Frozen. She is especially interested in all of the new Hidden Mickeys from both DLR and WDW (as well as ones from HKDL and SDR).

Thank you :0)
Oh, I've traded with her! She's super friendly! I'll take a look.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone that replied or contacted me. I will get back to each of you soon. I am having problems with my computer today and am not able to figure out how to fix it. I have to wait until my Computer tech comes home from work ;0)

I have a few of her wants but I'm guessing you are probably covered by now. If you're still looking by the time you get to me HMU.

Thank you to everyone that offered to sell or trade, and to those that I bought or traded with. I just mailed her birthday gift yesterday with a wonderful assortment of pins.

Thank you thank you to all of you for helping me make this possible :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back