• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Found Dream Pin Bag at Target - Almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found Dream Pin Bag at Target - Almost!

katiefloy2003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So after our discussion in the 'what is your dream pin bag' post I ended up at Target this weekend and found my dream pin bag (well almost)! It's the same size as the large pin bags that disney sells. It has two 3-ring binders in it which dividers that velcro closed to keep each side secure. I bought some of the trading card plastic sleeves to put on the one side to hold pins with normal size pin cards and some plastic report sleeves to put on the other side to hold the disneystore.com and other non-standard pin cards. It's almost perfect, except it doesn't have the Queen of Hearts embroidered on the front (maybe I can do an iron on patch?). I still have my disney parks pin bag to hold my loose pins, but now I only have two bags and I still have lots of room to expand.

You can see it here, but I got mine at Target: :bowdown:

http://www.caseit.com/caseit/eproddetail.asp?S=125&P=7916&PubID=4459&V=25&PID=6592&iss=

Wow, I really like those. But what will I do with 26 pin bags I already have???? Maybe a giant sale!

These are great I bought 6 of them two years ago at Target on clearance for $3.24 each. They are perfect for pin trading.

Wow!!! That is a FABULOUS deal!!!

This is a great find!!! Congrats on finding such a fabulous bag!!! :) I haven't used the binder system much yet.

I was using only the disney pin bags for a while (and now subsequently have a large and a small disney pin bag to trade), but after attending trade city saw how useful the binder system was (also learned the corkboard in the disney pin bag trick there). Attending a trade meet and seeing how other pin traders store their pins is a great learning experience!

I found one of these at Walmart today. I wasn't even looking for one, but there it was in a clearance bin I happened to be looking through. I got it for $5.50 :) It certainly seems like it would make a great pin bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back