• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fraud Trading Alert!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraud Trading Alert!!
I got my pin back! He removed the original packaging, and did not wrap it at ALL for shipping. Fortunately it's unharmed, aside from his dirty finger prints all over it.

I hope everyone else gets their pins back too! :x: if not... I have his fingerprints... lol
Yay! You got yours back too! That sucks about the Original Packaging, but at least you got the pin :D

My Friend got her pin but he cut the post off of the LE 100, he made up some BS that the pin came damaged but he is a dumb bunny becuse of two reasons.

1) if you get a pin broken in trade you would say something let alone post a bragging picture on instagram that you got the pins

2) the cut post was cut at an angle, you can see the cut.

he is a dick and i hope he gets what he deserves

Oh my goodness, this is so awful and dishonest!!! What a creep! :(. I'm glad at least some of you seem to be getting your pins back, and thank you Ozzie for being willing to bring all of this to our attention!

Does anyone have any kind of update on this guy?? I am curious to hear. Fortunately I didn't have the displeasure to trade with this guy, but I feel a connection based on how many of you guys have been scammed.

Last I heard he had changed his Instagram account and may be using a new Facebook account as well. Apparently, before he went Turbo, he had completed many trades and a lot of people still vouch for him and believe this was all a lie. Someone mentioned they were zapping him because they felt bad he had to go through this.

Are you still in communication with this North Las Vegas kid? I stayed in constant communication with him until I got my three pins back.
I've been emailing him but he's not getting back to me!

I think ink in just going to file a police report and then find out how to file something against him for mail fraud, which will make it a federal offense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back