Free frozen bag game

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by fireheadfred, Nov 25, 2013.

1. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

I am already entered but have to share this one, it happened today while I was at work hubby stopped at Burger King for lunch( he is retired) in the lot was a car with a flat tire,2 older folk driving, he asked if he could help, he opened the trunk, found that the donut was not a good one and the ones on the car weren't very good either, the folks did not have the money to get tire fixed, so he went across the street to the tire place and asked if they had any tires that fit the car, told them what was going on, well the tire place came over to the restaurant lot pulled the flat tire and put on a new one then took the car across the street and put on the other three new ones as well, hubby paid for part of the tires the tire place the other half, they were returned from another customer that did not like those tires on his car. So they were basically new. The folks he said barely had any money at all. Am so proud of him just had to share

2. Dalamara

Dalamara Active Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

That is a GREAT story!!! :D. We need more people like your hubby in the world!

3. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Thank You He has done this kind of thing before when he was working, Dalamara you met him when we were in Fla at the MNSSHP in the store on the first night. Merry Christmas to you all

4. Dalamara

Dalamara Active Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

Oh that's right! The4 of us almost closed the place down on our way out. :lol: I didn't get to chat much with your hubby, but my niece said that he was a great guy :)

5. fuzzybunny

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

who was the winner of this game anyone know