• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free Tron pin for wearing a Tron costume to opening night at IMAX theaters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Tron pin for wearing a Tron costume to opening night at IMAX theaters?

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi friends,

Jared here from "Show Me The Pins". I hear rumors of a free pin being given away if you wear a tron costume to opening night at IMAX theaters. Has anyone else heard about this? If so, two questions for you:

1) Where do you get a cool Tron costume from? and,
2) Any idea what the pin looks like or if it's edition size?

Thanks for your input, and I'd love to see some pictures of your Tron costumes if you have any!

Hi Jared,
I haven't heard any rumors here on the West Coast, and we're TRON geeks! Have you tried checking the IMAX website? I don't know how to add a pic, but my husband made our costumes. Curious about the pin too! Make sure to post if you hear anything further!

(Didn't know how to add a picture, but I Know how to change my avatar!)

Last edited:
hmm, good question. I'm in NY and they're promising a pin to anyone dressed up on opening night... I wish I could find something official from Disney on the topic.

Rumor has it, its this pin:

5265379004_b25bfc76ba_o.jpg

I was thinking reading down the posts that it would probably be a lameish pin. At least to me. I think it would've been better if they had a light up tron logo pin or something. That would've been neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back