• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
Weren't the Precious Moments dolls LE of 500 and sold out in minutes? I think I read that a few pages back. I'm not crazy about PM, but their Disney dolls are nice (and bigger than you'd expect).

As for merch, I'm def Frozened out. I hope to get the Anna and Elsa animator dolls in the DAC boxes one day, but I'm actually hoping they don't do any more LE dolls. I feel so bad for the people who work in the factories trying to pump out all this plastic for a bunch of desperate parents. Even though the Frozen dolls are being compared to other toy shortages and fads, this is SO much worse. I mean, it's not even the holiday season and people are still going mental trying to track down dolls for their kids. I'm pretty sure Tickle Me Elmo was everywhere just a month after people were getting trampled in stores over that toy.

A. Love your DP. Rod Serling is my idol, minus the smoking part. :p
B. Thank you for your support! I've met a lot of disney collectors in Disney world and most are flat out jerks, but you guys are awesome in the forum. =')
C. It's not that I'm giving up.. I'm just not gonna care as much. I'm having a very stressful time in my life right now. It's been 3 weeks since I've had 4 exams in one week (3 in one day back-to-back), and next week I'm having 3 exams. I'm not doing particularly well in my classes.. And I'm having a lot of problems at work... On top of that, family problems because of Disney.
So I just wanted to get one thing out of this whole stress bubble.
I'm just not gonna stay up till midnight to check to see if there's anything released.
The only things that I really must get are the Anna and Kristoff toddler dolls and Elsa singing doll. And what's worse is that none of this is for me... It's just for my sister and friend who really want them but are too shy to ask me to get them for them.

But my Vinylmation collecting is still going on and that's gonna last a while.. or at least until I get my grail set.... The Beauty and the Beast vinylmations...
I was an idiot last year for not getting them and the cheapest on eBay is $250....

Thanks it's the second time I changed it I do too liked him and the Twilight zone (ride don't hurt either)

Ignore all the jerks cause trust me it aint any better at Disneyland. in fact you should see how some are with the CM's
I have to fight the battle most of the time. Money talks you know then again it always has.. hee hee

Most of the time life outside of collectibles happens so understandable.. heres to you finding the three items you want.
I know how it feels to keep on searching for stuff. But I guess I can live with out it for awhile if I had too.. besides I feel my collection is pretty big in my eyes,

Weren't the Precious Moments dolls LE of 500 and sold out in minutes? I think I read that a few pages back. I'm not crazy about PM, but their Disney dolls are nice (and bigger than you'd expect).

As for merch, I'm def Frozened out. I hope to get the Anna and Elsa animator dolls in the DAC boxes one day, but I'm actually hoping they don't do any more LE dolls. I feel so bad for the people who work in the factories trying to pump out all this plastic for a bunch of desperate parents. Even though the Frozen dolls are being compared to other toy shortages and fads, this is SO much worse. I mean, it's not even the holiday season and people are still going mental trying to track down dolls for their kids. I'm pretty sure Tickle Me Elmo was everywhere just a month after people were getting trampled in stores over that toy.

I'm definitely Frozened out too. I don't even feel like trying to get what else I wanted, which was only a couple of things seeing as I got what I really wanted back in September. I'd rather wait to buy Sleeping Beauty merch later this year.

I feel so bad for the people who work in the factories trying to pump out all this plastic for a bunch of desperate parents. Even though the Frozen dolls are being compared to other toy shortages and fads, this is SO much worse. I mean, it's not even the holiday season and people are still going mental trying to track down dolls for their kids. I'm pretty sure Tickle Me Elmo was everywhere just a month after people were getting trampled in stores over that toy.

And probably being paid less than $5/day too. It's kind of sad that these dolls are going for so much money

I don't know if this was posted here or not, but there are Precious Moments Frozen Dolls:
$_35.JPG

Precious Moments dolls creep me out, I don't know why.

The precious moments dolls are not LE. They are being sold OE at DTD in WDW and in Disneyland. The ones that were signed by the artist were LE I think. That's where that misconception is coming from :)

My Frozen Merch wish list was small to begin with, but it is even smaller now that things have become even harder to find or find at a good price... there are only two items that, for me, are so desired that I find it worth it to work very hard to find them... the Anna and Elsa plush dolls.

I heard from Disney that they expect to get a number of things (like the plush dolls) back in stock around the end of this month... *crosses fingers*

Wishing everyone Elsa's magic to find what you are searching for.

Managed to order 2 Olaf plushes, and a baby Sven! Now lets see if it holds. Baby Sven kept dropping from my cart, saying it was out of stock, but I eventually got it to stick, but I don't know how optimistic I am about it.

Baby Sven is still showing as in stock for me, so you should be good I hope! :)
I finally managed to get singing Anna and Elsa, for customs. I'm so excited! And I ordered two Elsa dresses for friends' children. I hope it all pulls through!

Congrats to everyone who placed orders and hope they all pull through for you guys! ^.^ I kind of wish I saw it restock before the elsa mug sold out, but it's probably for the best that I wasn't tempted to place an order anyway.

I got the Anna animator doll. I want them all, but havent really gotten around to ordering, so I figured I'd grab one now.

Was the restock at the same time as it was last time? Not that I need anymore Frozen stuff.....but I did see they brought at least the Anna mug back

i might start searching again now that i'm done with exams.

don't know whether i would have more luck at metro or guildford or whatever.

saw a singing doll go for 150$ on craigslist and was like "uuuuuuh... no".

flood the market, disney. flood itttt.

This restock was later in the day and one day later than the last restock. The last one occurred on April 8th at around 11:50 EST, where as this one was at about 1:50 EST (and on Wednesday rather than Tuesday). They are going to be restocking more as the month goes on, and remember they are expecting a full restock in June. So let's forget our frustration and hope for the best! :D

I called my Disney Store, and they have two Kristoff animator dolls! Im headed to the mall tomorrow, I hope one is still there!!

yess!! congrats to everyone who was able to scoop up more Frozen merch today! :) I was FINALLY able to get my baby sven and singing elsa doll.

I also have a question for those who've bought mugs from the disney store online.I was thinking about buying the Mug for my mom but I'm not sure how they ship it..my biggest fear is that it'll get damaged and when I call and ask about it they give me the run around :sad:

I also have a question for those who've bought mugs from the disney store online.I was thinking about buying the Mug for my mom but I'm not sure how they ship it..my biggest fear is that it'll get damaged and when I call and ask about it they give me the run around :sad:

I ordered the Anna mug when it was first available ("way back"), and to my surprise & delight, it was packed really well. It was in a sturdy box within the shipping box. So I think you'd be OK ordering it if finding it in your local store is unlikely. I think they *know* mugs are fragile and take care with them. It's all the stuff that isn't by definition "fragile" that they just chuck into boxes and then chaos happens. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back