• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
I ordered the Anna mug when it was first available ("way back"), and to my surprise & delight, it was packed really well. It was in a sturdy box within the shipping box. So I think you'd be OK ordering it if finding it in your local store is unlikely. I think they *know* mugs are fragile and take care with them. It's all the stuff that isn't by definition "fragile" that they just chuck into boxes and then chaos happens. :p

Oh okay awesome! I'll keep that in mind if i do decide to pull the trigger and buy a mug online. THanks :)

Long time reader, first time poster.

As a life long Disney fan, I loved Frozen, and was waiting till after the movie came out here in Australia(Boxing Day) before I bought anything. Now its April and I find myself without any Frozen merchandise - except for a $3 shopping bag. I'm disappointed I missed the restock today, but am hopeful for the next one.

My wishlist includes:
Anna and Elsa Mugs, Animator Dolls, Sven (baby or bigger either/or) and an Olaf. I'd also love the journal, or anything that isn't kids clothes...like tea towels or something.

As long as I get Sven and Olaf by Christmas that will be okay.

I'd also love Funko to release Anna and Elsa Pop Vinyl figures, as they would be a much better size to display than the animator dolls. - I recently bought Rapunzel, Tink and Ariel and they are HUGE!

While I understand that everyone wants Frozen stuff and the DS is sold out all the time...not having an actual store or even online store for Australia makes me dependent on the US store to get anything, and there has been nothing available since the movie came out here. Which is frustrating. I have a US shipping address which makes shipping stuff a little cheaper.

The bluray/dvd finally comes out here at the end of April...I thought about getting it from the US, but its easier with the Aussie region bluray. Can't wait!!!

I'd also love Funko to release Anna and Elsa Pop Vinyl figures, as they would be a much better size to display than the animator dolls. - I recently bought Rapunzel, Tink and Ariel and they are HUGE!

you are just in luck! Funko announced that they were making 6 Frozen Funko Pops! ^.^

I got woken up today from a text from my good friend about the Disney Frozen restock~ I was like holy crap I have to get on the disney site and see what they have.
I couldn't reboot my computer fast enough so I went on my ipad onto the disney store and signed in.
I managed to get a Singing Anna doll and Elsa mug! Nothing was taken out of my cart and I was good to go. Pretty nerve racking though due to the nature of which these items sell out within minutes.
Now just waiting for my disney package. I hope they ship soon :)

I managed to get myself an Elsa mug and Singing Anna! it was a mad dash to the computer, I never jumped out of bed so fast.. I think I bruised myself running out of bed that fast.

I had to get someone else in the US to buy my two items for me because I had already sent too many items to my family friend in the states. It cost 77$ CAD for just those to items.. ugh.

Still! All that's left is the green Elsa journal and then I'll be done!

*bonus points for waking up good friend in the morning about the restock ;) ahahaha

Thank you!

OK here is the image of the lithograph I was describing. Is there a way to make the image smaller?
$_57.JPG

Yay I got Anna and Kristoff Animators too!!! I think that's it for me. Unless they make more LE 17" dolls hehe.. But I still need to get coronation Anna and Elsa one day.. Some very lucky day XD
I got the Art of Frozen about a week/2 weeks ago and the soundtrack is on its way~

It's so crazy how popular this merch is! I hope everyone gets their dream merch soon~ hang in there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone been to the stores? is merchandise flowing in?

i've been busy with exams so i don't even know. i heard that there was going to be a restock in june...? a full one?

any replies are greatly appreciated. i'm thinking of starting to lurk around disney stores again before my next semester. i just want one thing and i want to get it before they get rid of the frozen display in stores and possibly replace it with maleficent.

thanks!

Am I a bad person? ;)
There are a lot of Frozen merchandise out there and I think "This is awesome!", "This Elsa pose is new!", and "I want!" but...then I think "I wish it was just Elsa and Anna wasn't on it." I don't have anything against Anna and it's not that I don't like her, because I do...it's just that I truly ADORE Elsa and she is my favorite.
Anyone else feel like this, even if it's the reverse?
If anything, it is a huge money saver for me because of how SO MUCH of the merchandise is both of the girls together.

Can someone here do me a favor?

I'll be at the dentist tomorrow for 3 hours and it'll be during the refresh time that happened in the last 2 weeks.
All I want is 3 items. If someone would be so kind as to get those 3 items for me, i'd be so grateful.
-Animators' Anna
-Animators' Kristoff
-Singing Elsa

Please PM me if you can do me this huge favor.
Thanks.

Hey guys. I haven't been on that much lately but I can confirm there is a BIG Frozen restock happening within the next two to three weeks. Stores should be getting a large amount of almost all of the Frozen product including dolls, dresses(specifically Elsa's), plush, and other toys, ect...
I'm just curious to see how fast the product goes with an actual LARGE amount of product. It might actually stay stocked longer than a half hour. This will be the first time since Frozen has blown up that stores will be getting a good size restock of everything.

I don't know. My stores got about 500 Frozen items EACH early last week, and everything sold within 2 hours. I mean, things will balance out eventually, but I think it'll still be a few months... and then Christmas will be back. I don't mind waiting for my Anna and Elsa in their proper DAC boxes, though. It's not like they're the only things on my Disney wishlist. I've actually been playing a little bit of catchup :)

Managed to order 2 Olaf plushes, and a baby Sven! Now lets see if it holds. Baby Sven kept dropping from my cart, saying it was out of stock, but I eventually got it to stick, but I don't know how optimistic I am about it.

My order has shipped. All three items. So yay! But now I'm talking myself into thinking I need to keep an eye out for an Animator Kristoff to go with my baby Sven.

Here in Spain none of the stores have received baby Sven plush yet neither the online store. Maybe we get it in that restock. Now that we have our own disneystore.es we can not buy from UK so we're gonna missed a lot of things. Hope baby Sven won't be one of them, I want it for our Animator Kristoff :)

Am I the only one who didn't know the whole "Sold out Frozen items fiasco" till a few days ago? Like, I noticed that merchandise on the Disney Store's website sold out awfully quickly (like that Olaf hula figure I really wanted T.T) and that there is hardly anything in the Frozen section at the moment, but had no idea it was THIS bad! Parents getting angry, items selling out in a matter of minutes to hours, people paying double, sometimes triple the price of said items on eBay, and so on. Its like Black Friday all over again but with just Frozen merchandise! Its clear that Disney had no idea Frozen would be such a huge success because otherwise this wouldn't have happened. And eBay scalpers are taking full advantage of this...and it makes me sick :mad:.

apparently a lot of disney stores are holding off any Frozen items until Saturday, which means all returns and shipments so that it can all be released then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back