• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
So I just got an email saying my Frozen Vinyl Album and poster shipped today! Did anyone else get a notice?

apparently a lot of disney stores are holding off any Frozen items until Saturday, which means all returns and shipments so that it can all be released then..

So does this mean that most Disney Stores will have a restock on some Frozen stuff this Saturday because I will be around one my local Disney Stores this weekend. Might as well stop by on Saturday and see if they have anything

OH MY JOLLY GOODNESS! I hope they restock in the 22" Olaf plush!!!! I've been searching for that everywhere!!! Oh Yeah and also a baby sven plush! lol

It shipped... it finally shipped.... I still can't believe it...
I feel like Winnie the Pooh when he found out that he was starved to get thin. I can finally leave the hole I've been stuck in!!

Last edited:
So I just got an email saying my Frozen Vinyl Album and poster shipped today! Did anyone else get a notice?

I also just checked the website, and now it says " Pre-Order - Ships on or before April 29, 2014" next to the add to cart button.

I also just checked the website, and now it says " Pre-Order - Ships on or before April 29, 2014" next to the add to cart button.

A tracking number has been created for my order but it hasn't officially shipped yet. I was thinking it would probably ship sometime tomorrow.

So it looks like the Disney Stores will be having a trivia/lottery for the Frozen merchandise. Or at least the Elsa costumers. That's what everybody on facebook is saying. :S

Frozen comforter and sheet set sold out before it even becomes available on disneystore.com How does that happen?

This is possible, and most likely happened. Some people can find things before they get posted. :p

I disagree I can understand things selling out fast but I don't that to be the case in this scenario, I just don't see the comforters selling out faster than classic dolls or singing dolls and they last at least several minutes after release and the website refreshing. I would say that this is more likely the result of a glitch a result of the site not updating correctly to refresh the stock and show that these items have in fact sold out. I remember seeing this bedding set come out earlier in the week and I think they sold out back then.

Sometimes it can happen as well where the system will release an item but it is already sold out, this can generally result in two outcomes. One the listing is an error and the system just listed a sold out item or two there is more stock available but there is something wrong with the listing stating that it is sold out but if you keep checking later down the track it may appear in stock (mind you this generally tends to happen more in the UK than it does in the US and this is generally due to timing issues).

Last edited:
so I bought the Animator Anna last week, it came iin yesterday, and the box is all crushed. really badly. this doll was for me, not my daughter, and I planned to keep her pretty in her box. I dont know if Disney Store will take it back... and I know there are no Annas currently. :(

Ok, so now instead of saying that there was an error, this is the message that appears in the red box: (Is this new or has it been done in a while?)

Aw, phooey. The product you have selected is sold out. So sorry!

It took almost an hour for Elsa to sell out, while singing olaf, kristoff, and the 2 sister pack sold out sooner.
Anna is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back