• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
D'OH! I Missed the two pack, Elsa doll, and sinign olaf.. :( but oh well I was able to get a classic Anna doll and that awesome looking big Golden Book. :) Oh well guess I will try my luck at the Disney store this Saturday morning. Will be there and see if the Rumor of a restock on Saturday is true.

Its jarring how fast this stuff sells out. I bought the Anna and Elsa dolls before the movie was in theaters so im glad I got them when I did! Though I do still want an Olaf plush...

Last week i was in the Oxford Street store in London and noticed they'd restocked (not with anything new but finally new dresses/plushies & Elsa/Anna classic dolls). I noticed that the classic Elsa dolls couldn't stay on the shelves long enough - staff consequently replaced the dolls minutes later but they'd gone again. I saw them do this twice while I was in the store and by the time I'd left they were replenishing the Frozen section. Elsa is one popular doll...for all genders and generations.

Does anyone know when the UK disney street stores (& online) will feature the new Frozen products?

so I bought the Animator Anna last week, it came iin yesterday, and the box is all crushed. really badly. this doll was for me, not my daughter, and I planned to keep her pretty in her box. I dont know if Disney Store will take it back... and I know there are no Annas currently. :(
Disney store should take it back if you have the invoice for it. Of course I don't know much about the US disney store, but the policy for the European stores is that they should offer you a new doll or give you a voucher with the amount the doll costs (they just don't want to give you your actual money back). Of course since this items is probably currently sold out, you have to decide if you can live with the box or you want to make a claim which should give you a voucher so you can buy her a later time.

so I bought the Animator Anna last week, it came iin yesterday, and the box is all crushed. really badly. this doll was for me, not my daughter, and I planned to keep her pretty in her box. I dont know if Disney Store will take it back... and I know there are no Annas currently. :(

This happened to another dpf member and the Disney store asked for picture and after seeing the extent of the damage sent a replacement doll. Since this is an OE item they may give you the option to send one to you when they are back in stock again? But I am not sure about that. Either way they should be able to either give you your money back or replace the doll without you having to return your current one.

unfortunately this happens a lot with the animator dolls due to thei frail boxes. Good luck and hopefully you can get the matter resolved.

Disney store should take it back if you have the invoice for it. Of course I don't know much about the US disney store, but the policy for the European stores is that they should offer you a new doll or give you a voucher with the amount the doll costs (they just don't want to give you your actual money back). Of course since this items is probably currently sold out, you have to decide if you can live with the box or you want to make a claim which should give you a voucher so you can buy her a later time.

I actually got a refund from DSUK once. They lost the frozen jumbo pin I ordered so they gave me a full refund as they couldn't replace the item since it a LE item that had since sold out. The refund did take about 2 months though... I forgot about it but it was a nice surprise when it came through in the bank! Lol

I actually got a refund from DSUK once. They lost the frozen jumbo pin I ordered so they gave me a full refund as they couldn't replace the item since it a LE item that had since sold out. The refund did take about 2 months though... I forgot about it but it was a nice surprise when it came through in the bank! Lol
Well that's good :)
Think the no money back policies are also mostly directed at people who wants to return items. At least that's what was written on the invoices I get - only actually read the policies once, because my Sven plush had a hole in the fabric and I wanted to get a new one - which I exchanged at the store, since I wanted to chose myself the second time around.

So the fun never ends.
Stitch Kingdom got their vinyl record and apparently they did not get their autographed poster. :(

So the fun never ends.
Stitch Kingdom got their vinyl record and apparently they did not get their autographed poster. :(

Oh no, mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow as well. Do you think they could be sending the posters separately?

Question RE: sending stuff back, do you have to ship the damaged item back to them if you order online? That would get quite pricey for me being in Australia and buying from Overseas.

Question RE: sending stuff back, do you have to ship the damaged item back to them if you order online? That would get quite pricey for me being in Australia and buying from Overseas.

I think so.. I remember the store by would gladly accept online returns but now adays they were telling me I couldn't

Of course it may not be the same rules everywhere

If mine arrives and doesn't have a poster...I literally might file a Paypal claim. After all the bullish*t they put me through.

The day of reckoning is tomorrow! I will certainly post photos if they arrive and are as advertised.

They do not always ask you to send items back, especially if you are overseas. In some cases (especially if they are OE items and if the damage to your item is really bad based on their assessment) then they will just send you a new one.

So today is the day the Disney Store is supposed to restock on Frozen stuff. I will be at my store at opening to see if that's true. Not expecting anything but we shall see. Would like to hear if anyone else's disney store has received stuff today.

Well...
My disney Store finally got the singing Dolls.....But there are over 100 people in line right now.
The store opened 9 minutes ago.

If anyone is able to get me the singing Elsa I will be eternally grateful. T______T

So got my Frozen vinyl album today WITH my signed poster (yea!) but my third disc has a weird bubble/kinda scratch in it that looks like a manufacturing defect, which I'm afraid will cause it to skip. Of course, my record player is in another state at the moment, so I can't check it to be sure. Does anyone have something similar on there album and did it cause the album to skip?

The cover also arrived slightly damaged at the corner but the poster was perfect. A little disappointed that the one disc doesn't have the illustration on it as it was shown in the promo pics, but it is still a beautiful set. Just a little bummed about the bubble/scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back