• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
So the Funko figures line up was leaked.
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven.
No art yet though.

Yep. No Hans. Even though he is more important to the story than Sven.
Biggest disappointment i've had in a WHILE. :( Maybe one day. A second wave, like Turbo.

I finally completed my collection today!

I got the final item I needed with the very generous help of some lovely ladies.

Now I can stop actively searching! yay!

No art yet though.

Biggest disappointment i've had in a WHILE. :( Maybe one day. A second wave, like Turbo.
I'm seriously sad that we don't see a lot of Hans. I freaking love that guy. He needs more merch.

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains S...

I'm seriously sad that we don't see a lot of Hans. I freaking love that guy. He needs more merch.

Oh Hans, if only there was someone in merchandising who loved you.

The only thing that is keeping my hopes up is that all the characters here mostly occur after the curse.
So Anna and Elsa will be in winter outfits. Which means that a second coronation set with Elsa Anna and Hans could come out. Maybe the parents too.

Due to personal reasons, I'll be stopping this whole frozen thing. I'm no longer gonna buy anything frozen, I'm 100% done with the movie(has nothing to do with Disney and the movie itself :))
I'm just gonna take a break.

Hopefully funko will wait some time.

Last edited:
No art yet though.

Someone said on Funkofunatic that they have plans for a second series!

I'm guessing that Hans, Duke of Weasleton, 6" Marshmallow, Anna(in her other outfit), and Elsa(in her other outfit) will be in Frozen series 2!:anxious:

You can preorder the Frozen Funkos, but they haven't added an image yet. I kind of want Sven, I think, but I'd want to see a photo first. I did buy some others funkos hehe.

It's been getting better. The Olaf lasted longer.
This is very true it has been getting better like you said Olaf and the mini doll set lasted longer than before nastIness at my disney store on Saturday night and they had two rows of classic anna dolls behind the counter and then two more shelves full of anna in the actual store plus some Sven and Olav polishes. So hopefully soon supply will out match demand.

They must have made a ton of him.. maybe it will be sooner? I can be wrong

If this goes on for the next two months (which I doubt it will), maybe we should have a small group of people who are willing to buy merchandise for others.
Like I could post that I want an Olaf plush, and if anybody goes to their disney store and finds one, they get it, and we'd pay them for it. Since Disney Store do not ship Frozen items.

A personal shopper thread?
It's very risky, but some good hearted people could probably pull it off. I think.

I'm like 100% done and frustrated with Frozen merchandise (personal reason, nothing against disney or frozen), but I know a lot of people who are looking for stuff.

If this goes on for the next two months (which I doubt it will), maybe we should have a small group of people who are willing to buy merchandise for others.
Like I could post that I want an Olaf plush, and if anybody goes to their disney store and finds one, they get it, and we'd pay them for it. Since Disney Store do not ship Frozen items.

A personal shopper thread?
It's very risky, but some good hearted people could probably pull it off. I think.

I'm like 100% done and frustrated with Frozen merchandise (personal reason, nothing against disney or frozen), but I know a lot of people who are looking for stuff.

From reading the Disney store fb page there are already some groups who are doing that

I know a wonderful Frozen group that sells at retail price + shipping. We've helped SO MANY PEOPLE get their items! It's insane :) If you wanna know the name, please, PM me!

They've been great and helped my complete my entire Frozen collection. No LE's or anything just the merch

I was able to order the Elsa tumbler this afternoon. I've been wanting that for a while, so I'm pretty happy right now. I apparently missed out on several other items, though...sigh. I really like that Anna & Elsa tee for women, but my size is sold out. :/

At this moment, there are Elsa dresses and Anna Classic and Animator dolls on DS.com.

Singing Elsa, Classic Elsa dolls are already sold out, so not sure how long things will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back