• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
wow! The madness continues. We went to our nearest store yesterday and they did not have a thing! Not even the books! Pure craziness.

This Frozen phenomenom is crazy! Last week I spoke to a nice grandmother who was waiting in line to get an elsa costume for her granddaughter(she was the only one in line) and told me crazy stories about her attempts to get the costumes and the chaos that took place. I hope ahe was successful. Now I know what my parents went through when I wanted power rangers action figures.

I spotted a post on Facebook this afternoon EST that stated Disney Store online had just restocked Frozen items. I logged on and mostly everything was sold out. I don't even remember Tangled being this crazy.

I don't understand why people just don't learn to make the damn dress that Elsa wears at this point lol............

Lol, I think making the dress would be cheaper to buy one from re-sellers at this point :lol:. It truly is madness. We should all sign up for sewing classes if we want to please the little ones in our lives.

I work in a fabric store and trust me, almost every day someone is buying fabric to make Elsa's dress. :lol:
Before we moved to Japan I worked in a fabric store and I am so happy I missed the Frozen craze. I can only imagine the amount of "Do you sew, can I pay you to make this?" or "I have no idea what I'm doing, you pick out the fabric and then tell me step by step how to make this. Oh and I can't sew so I'm gluing it."

I work in a fabric store and trust me, almost every day someone is buying fabric to make Elsa's dress. :lol:

I would visit your store, it's just too far away. :D I got some stuff to decorate Elsas dress but I still need fabric for the dress itself. And TIME to sew that little dress :)

I don't know if you all are aware, but the DS website restocked some Frozen items today. I was able to order Animators' Anna. It appears that everything I saw when I first noticed the restock is still available. Just a heads up for those who are still looking for merchandise. :)

Yay! was on my computer when Frozen goodies were added :D. Finally! was able to get baby Sven plush ^^ soo... happy! Hope you guys were also able to get what you've been waiting/looking for :) .

tumblr_n68rcpYhtL1qbltquo1_500.jpg

I don't know if you all are aware, but the DS website restocked some Frozen items today. I was able to order Animators' Anna. It appears that everything I saw when I first noticed the restock is still available. Just a heads up for those who are still looking for merchandise. :)

I just wanted to say thanks for posting. I was finally able to get the baby Sven plush.

For those who have kids or (like me) just act like a kid, there is a new Frozen backpack and lunch tote duo at TDS. Apparently they arrived in the Woodbridge, NJ, store yesterday. I happened to wander in there this afternoon with very low expectations and found them. Ice blue, sparkly, with a flower pattern as a accent, and Anna and Elsa are the more cartoon-y version of themselves (not CGI like the previous backpack/lunch tote set). If I have time later, I'll post a pic. (These were NOT in stock at Menlo or Eatontown/Monmouth Mall when I was there earlier today ... so stock must be filtering through to stores piecemeal.)

Funko's Instagram page has been hinting at a reveal for the part couple of days.

The fans have deciphered that this reveal will be about frozen! So well soon get to see the figures.

I found the Shoe Ornaments today at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. They had a small amount left when I left the park at around 4 (Around 15 Elsa and 7 Anna). I didn't see them last week when I went, but it was nice to see them today. The store also had a good amount of Animator Annas, Open Edition Frozen Pins, and adult Sven Plushes. Hope to see the stock fully replenished soon, for all the people still looking. :)

Ehhh... I don't really think they're that good.
I mean compared to the how to train your dragon ones. Those were amazing in both detail and material.

Elsa's cape doesn't look like it's detailed. Olaf's eyes are way too big. Ana sven's body looks weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back