• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you can paint a bad light on anything, and there is a downside to every job. I was thinking that the good outweighs the bad at Disney, and it would be fun to work there. That's my opinion.

And I wasn't expecting such a depressing argument to break out :cry:, feel free to go back to just talking about the merchandise now.

Of course you can paint a bad light on anything, and there is a downside to every job. I was thinking that the good outweighs the bad at Disney, and it would be fun to work there. That's my opinion.

And I wasn't expecting such a depressing argument to break out :cry:, feel free to go back to just talking about the merchandise now.

I am pretty sure that if I was single, and could work for Disney Animation, I would love it. I am a workaholic, so it sounds great for me :)

Besides that, I am still hoping that Disney puts out some sort of Elsa's Ice Castle that lights up, like a Christmas village piece. Something limited and made really well. That would look awesome in my Christmas village. When Tangled came out, they made a LE Tower, so that scale would be perfect!

Neither you or I are animators at Disney so neither of us know how hard their job is. IF it was as terrible as you think, there wouldn't be any one working for them.

Yeah, no. I don't know if working as a Disney animator sucks or not but people DO work crap jobs because they have to. As much as I love Disney, they don't have the best track record with treating their employees well... starting with Walt Disney and him mistreating animators.

I've met many ex animators that worked on movies like Lion King and Mulan and none of them had anything nice to say about working for Disney. I guess if your not a lead animator like glen kean, the pay is little and they work ya like a slave........as much as I love Disney, I would hate to work for them and have the experience taint my love for disney lol. Dreamworks is ranked high as a good place to work for animators as far as pay and treatment goes.

Yyyyeah, I thought it was pretty common knowledge at this point that animating for Disney isn't a good time. I mean, we all know the legends of how the penis castle and other unmentionables ended up in a lot of the rennaisance films.

Well today I caved and bought the Elsa Plush and Elsa mug! I resisted for so long because I don't collect plushes and have too many mugs! But when I saw them both in my local store this morning I caved! I think it was more the shock of actually seeing them restocked lol.

I hope we get some lovely frozen merchandise around Christmas!

Well today I caved and bought the Elsa Plush and Elsa mug! I resisted for so long because I don't collect plushes and have too many mugs! But when I saw them both in my local store this morning I caved! I think it was more the shock of actually seeing them restocked lol.

I hope we get some lovely frozen merchandise around Christmas!

I have both the Frozen mugs and I love them (and yes, I am a person with entirely too many mugs lol)! They are worth every penny. In fact, I wish they would restock them in the US store because I'd like to get a second set to bring with me to my cottage and also in case my original ones break.

I cannot wait for Christmas time Disney merchandise- I really hope they come out with some nice Frozen themed merchandise for us adult-children as well haha! When I went to see Frozen in theaters I bought the popcorn meal with the cup toppers and ended up getting Anna and Kristoff. I tied fishing line around them, put them on hooks and put them on the Christmas tree next to my swarovski snowflake ornament. This year I hope to buy legit ornaments, especially Elsa and fingers crossed for a Sven!

I have both the Frozen mugs and I love them (and yes, I am a person with entirely too many mugs lol)! They are worth every penny. In fact, I wish they would restock them in the US store because I'd like to get a second set to bring with me to my cottage and also in case my original ones break.

I cannot wait for Christmas time Disney merchandise- I really hope they come out with some nice Frozen themed merchandise for us adult-children as well haha! When I went to see Frozen in theaters I bought the popcorn meal with the cup toppers and ended up getting Anna and Kristoff. I tied fishing line around them, put them on hooks and put them on the Christmas tree next to my swarovski snowflake ornament. This year I hope to buy legit ornaments, especially Elsa and fingers crossed for a Sven!

The mugs are beautiful!
I am really excited for Christmas merchandise too! I just want a lovely a Elsa ornament.
I can already picture Olaf plushes in Santa hats lol

Whatever happened to the July restock where ALL Frozen merch would be available at same time? Or was that just a rumor? Admittedly, some items have lasted longer than they used to last. Plush toddler Anna lasted at least a few days. So did Animator Kristoff.

They kept restocking at night but everything sold out by morning.

Also, less and less people are complaining about the merchandise availability on Disney store facebook.

I've been looking forward to these for some time.. being that room in my office is now a commodity with all the other crap, I chose to go with the largest one... I was thinking I wanted Anna, but I really wanted her in her green coronation dress, but since they didn't do that, I just went with the largest craziest Elsa.. :} Yay for maquettes..

I'm still looking for the Frozen Fashion Deluxe doll set and maybe I'm a dreamer, but I'm waiting for a day that I walk into the store and find it, although if it became available online it might be hard to pass up. But for once I'd like to know the feeling of walking into the store and getting something because all my other Frozen merchandise had to be purchased on DS.com except for the Kristoff doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back