• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
I managed to snag a singing elsa when I was up early. I already have Anna. She likes to scare my boyfriend (starts singing when you least expect it!)

Congrats! Hope to get singing Anna and Elsa, too, but our German Store is a bit slow among those things...

The singing dolls have an off switch, if you didn't already know (on their left hip) if she's still in the box you can reach in through the hole and slide it off

The singing dolls have an off switch, if you didn't already know (on their left hip) if she's still in the box you can reach in through the hole and slide it off

Hahaha yup, I figured after putting her high up on a shelf and the motion detector still catches us, that she must have a switch somewhere.

Hahaha yup, I figured after putting her high up on a shelf and the motion detector still catches us, that she must have a switch somewhere.

My boyfriend made the mistake of just pulling the tabs while they were in the box. Now, they both go off at the most random times. We couldn't figure out why they would start singing every time the front door closed until we noticed that it kind of shakes the wall. We assume that's what would set them off, they can be crazy sensitive at times! Thank goodness for the off switch lol

My boyfriend made the mistake of just pulling the tabs while they were in the box. Now, they both go off at the most random times. We couldn't figure out why they would start singing every time the front door closed until we noticed that it kind of shakes the wall. We assume that's what would set them off, they can be crazy sensitive at times! Thank goodness for the off switch lol

LOL!!! Hide them in the bathroom next time!

Also it's weird, sometimes I wave my hand right in front of them, and nothing. But they can be high up on a shelf and windy trees moving from outside set them off!

Last edited:
I bought one for my sister and every time she turns the lights off, the doll starts singing. My sister got so mad she shoved the doll into the closet but she was face up, so whenever she's open the closet she'd start singing.

It was so much fun!! I had to eventually turn the doll off.

saw singing anna, the olaf accessory pack with exchangeable heads? lol, toddler anna plush, animator dolls (one kristoff), kristoff classic dolls and a couple of shirts at the nearest disney store location.

Oh man I had no idea there was an off switch now I want to pull the tabs on my boxed ones lol. I am still eagerly awaiting the Frozen Snow Globe to be back in stock I would love one <3

The one with the two sisters together? Or is there a completely different one out there?

It's a completely different one.
Do you know the regular princess ornaments? Where the bust and above is a figure but the skirt is just a piece of fabric?
It's that one.

For those of you who are interested, Acme Archives have released a rather nice art piece:
WDINT780.jpg

http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/product/WDINT780/Kingdom-of-Isolation.html?cid=

So for those of you who don't know, Disney announced in the Making of Frozen special that aired on ABC today that they are making a new Frozen short similar to what they did for Tangled Ever After. Is anyone expecting more stuff to be released for this? If so what stuff would you wanna see? Seeing Tangled Ever After got a good amount of stuff for it, I would expect Disney to do the same for this especially considering how successful Frozen has already been for them.

I'm hoping for maybe an Elsa doll in another outfit. :). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her ice dress, but would she wear that and the cape all the time? So excited for the new Frozen short!!
Oh, maybe more LE dolls? :anxious: I missed out on the other Elsa and Anna LE dolls, and there is hope, since they did a LE Rapunzel bride doll. *crossing fingers*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back