• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)
Does anyone has a picture of both?

AHHH! OMW! I need this set :D Super Adorable! Not sure if it has been posted, but aren't they super cute? Finally some trolls & new outfits for the girls hehe...

DisneyFrozenPetiteSurpriseTrollsGiftSet.jpg

Doll_Enchanted:
Thank you so much!!!

I like the classic doll's cape way more than the plush, but I feel like the plush's length and flowability is gonna be much better...
Decisions decisions... Might have to end up getting the classic doll's because it seems more detailed.

I have both and prefer the plushes. I don't no why it might just be that the shedding glitter really cheapens the look wereas the plushs cape looks better made and is a nicer material.

I just went to my JCPENNY and bough a plush. I think it's the same as the disneystore just smaller, which works fine with me.

Thanks for all the help guys!

With Halloween coming I was really hoping they would have decent Frozen Costumes for adults. I'm a little disappointed they only have Elsa, and it's less than spectacular. :(

I know Disney is having trouble keeping up with demand, but is it a so much to ask for a really movie accurate Frozen costume. I keep looking at my Limited Edition Great and Powerful Oz costumes, and wondering what could have been.:hs:

Here's pics of the American Greetings ornaments being sold at Toys R Us, $7.99 each. I saw them on September 9th.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

They only had one of the Olaf ornament. He is larger than Anna and Elsa. Also, the antlers on his head were broken already.

ry%3D400

And for the trick or treaters out there, an Olaf bag.

ry%3D400

Stacy in IL

Yes, I think 240 for snow gear Anna is a good deal, they can up to 300 and a little more, but usually it's around 200. Hope this helped.:wavey:

Thank you very much! Originally it was listed for $325 and I had talked them down to $240! I just needed reassurance that I got a good deal! Thanks again for the help!

I'm hoping for LE Adult costumes like Oz, as well. I missed out on Glinda when she went on sale for $99, still cry when I think of it :(

This is such a long thread, lol, I don't feel like browsing 242 pages, so I'll just post it :p

Was at the toystore a few days ago, and came across these.
They are tattooes (1,50 € per package), the little ones are for on your nails, the ones on top are for bracelets, the rest you can put them anywhere.
(well, you can put them all anywhere you like, lol)

8 different ones
35jgleo.jpg

280znp.jpg

286tv1l.jpg

As nice as those singing Frozen dolls are, I am very disappointed in the lack of detail in their clothes. Especially Elsa's coronation dress, which always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to merchandise. Still, their packaging and accessories are nice though I suppose and I kind of want that fan Anna comes with so I can have a Mulan doll hold it lol.

Im also very disappointed in the lack of details in Elsa's coronation dress especially since annas is decently detailed and she has a ton of accessories on top of the swing, Elsa's coronation dress I feel is in place of all those little accessories and it is just kinda meh. But I do love everything else about it, like you said the packaging is really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back