• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely Marshmallow plush was released on the UK Disney Store yesterday.. and then immediately sold out! :(

Don't sweat it; he'll be back! I walked into a Disney Store randomly over the weekend and was surprised to see the Marshmallow plush (he hasn't been released on the US website yet). Almost bought him just because, then realized I don't have the budget to buy random stuff. Ha! But he's really nicely made and will no doubt be restocked repeatedly. Fingers crossed you get one next time!

A lovely Marshmallow plush was released on the UK Disney Store yesterday.. and then immediately sold out! :(

So is anybody else already really nervous for the next Frozen Limited Edition Dolls release? Im really afraid that it is going to be a nightmare to get them.

There has been no official announcement of the Frozen Fever dolls. Radio Club Disney reported them, but the Disney Store blog (or any other venue) hasn't put out the official "Day of Armageddon" post yet, ha. As in, release date, edition size, whether they will be available for pre-order and when, etc. But yes, just the thought of them is enough to induce anxiety! If the release is tied to the "Frozen Fever" debut in mid-March, and there IS going to be a pre-order, it could be announced any time from next week to next month. The 2nd set of Frozen 17" dolls was released last March but the pre-order occurred in January. But someone elsewhere pointed out that the "Tangled Ever After" doll was released in March and the pre-order was in February (?). So who knows? Trust me, once the word is out there, it will be EVERYWHERE!

Oh dear. I knew the Frozen Fever dolls were coming out, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind there would be a pre-order. :) Haha, that's what I get for worrying about 101 Dalmatians merchandise instead!

That said, if a pre-order happens, especially in February, it seems that the likelihood of a 17'' Cruella de Vil will only go down. :( Hoping that's not the case and Disney will announce a pre-order for the Frozen Fever dolls in the next few weeks!

It's gonna be interesting to see how Disney deals with this doll release....

I seriously think that they should make the edition size by number of preorders. Keep the preorder open for 24 hours and that way everyone can get one and no one has the right to complain.

Whole bunch of new collectibles coming soon, including Olaf Grand Jester bust and new Jim Shore pieces, for those who like them:

fct_eaeee7c906b04a1.jpg

fct_9d82c8bc3108b9f.jpg

fct_a4f766ecfc0fef4.jpg

fct_ce0b17e99a91a15.jpg

fct_552cb9e264013d0.jpg

fct_48dd74ef4117338.jpg

Villains have traditionally been a "surprise" release ... so they could just spring a Cruella on the world on the day of the release. Don't give up hope completely. Frozen is the cash cow, but ALL the 17" dolls (except poor ol' Philip) are hot sellers so hopefully Disney will recognize the demand for a Cruella and not let the fans down.

Oh dear. I knew the Frozen Fever dolls were coming out, but for some reason it didn't cross my mind there would be a pre-order. :) Haha, that's what I get for worrying about 101 Dalmatians merchandise instead!

That said, if a pre-order happens, especially in February, it seems that the likelihood of a 17'' Cruella de Vil will only go down. :( Hoping that's not the case and Disney will announce a pre-order for the Frozen Fever dolls in the next few weeks!

I totally understand some of the complaints about Frozen (Frozen-fatigue)...Disney pushing it so much and for such an extended time (perhaps even overshadowing current releases namely Big Hero Six). But i do seem to recall Tangled merchandise all over disneystores in the UK for an incredibly long time. There would be a stretch of pink produce and a tiny shelf dedicated to the new Disney Fairytale. Essentially, Rapunzel was there for some time. Despite the releases of Wreck it Ralph AND Frozen. The Tangled merchandise dominated. I imagine Frozen doing the same now. Perhaps at the detriment of their other releases. But i get the sense will simply consolidate on Frozen just as they did with Tangled until another big feature film comes along to eclipse Elsa & her friends. As we know Frozen was not just the biggest film of 2013 but the top 5 highest-grossing film of all time and because of that a cultural event. Disney ain't gonna stop the Frozen merchandise anytime soon. Indeed, they've started to reconstruct parts of DisneyStore to reflect parts of the films' setting. I wouldn't be surprised to see more Limited Edition Frozen related dolls in 2016 and beyond. Especially with the sequel, musical and mini-films outlined for future release.

There was a lot of new Frozen merchandise on the Disney Store website today. The place mat and dinnerware are really cute.

I found it interesting that they used the classic doll stock image for the announcement. I wonder why? :/
I'm still anxiously awaiting any word about the Frozen Fever LE dolls, even though I'm sure I won't be able to get any of them. ;)

I posted the Hans information on the Limited Edition doll thread, but looks like people beat me to it here lol. I'm surprised that we are getting a Hans, which means we will have a doll for each character.

I posted the Hans information on the Limited Edition doll thread, but looks like people beat me to it here lol. I'm surprised that we are getting a Hans, which means we will have a doll for each character.
My guess is they figured it would be easier to include him now. That way they can be done with all Frozen related Limited Edition 17 in dolls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back