• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the look of Elsa and Anna's spring dresses. I really do hope that Disney does release limited edition dolls for Frozen Fever as I missed both sets of Frozen LE dolls before. So far the Disney store fb page says there are no LE dolls on the way but you can't go by that. Until then I'll just sit and wait patiently for an announcement from Disney

Just took a look at the french site. A LE Hans has been confirmed? And anything about LE frozen dolls?

Come on Disney.. A Hans but no Kristoff? That's so wrong. I hope there's at least surprise releases for these dolls :(

aleutia > There were rumors of Anna, Elsa AND Kristoff LE dolls for months, it is pretty sure they will be release.
I am glad we have a Hans Too ^^

They better have Kristoff. If they don't I will so Hulk out. He's the only one I'm planning to get out of this batch and I really love me some Kristoff.

Yes, but I find it silly that a Hans would be confirmed already but no "official" news for FF LE

Frozen vinylmation coming march...
vinylmationkingdom.com/2015/02/08/frozen-8-piece-vinylmation-set-coming-march-16th/

Just called my Disney store and asked if they have received Frozen Fever merch yet, and she said it won't be released until the end of the month. Wonder if it will be earlier online?

This I guess is more "frozen" related then frozen fever but it's supposed to be released along with the frozen fever stuff!

It's a book told in alternating chapters of Han's and Anna's failed romance. About 304 pages:

Love is an open door. Or so Anna believed when she first met a handsome prince name Hans. A Frozen Heart tells the story of a lonely young woman who has been shut away from the world for most of her life. Her parents are dead, and her sister-the only person who might show her an ounce of love-is cold and distant. No wonder she jumps at the chance for love and companionship with a dashing stranger. But as Hans’ veneer of kindness melts away, Anna finds the love she was searching for all along from her sister Elsa. Told in alternating chapters from both Anna’s and Hans’ perspectives, A Frozen Heart delves into the couple’s failed romance, exploring their backstories, motivations, and ultimate separation.

Frozen Fever Limited Edition Anna doll! Information regarding edition size and release date will be available online tomorrow!
anna-doll-550x550.jpg

Like I said in the other post, I hope they don't ruin them by making over 5,000 of them

Why would an edition size over 5000 ruin them? I'm hoping for at least 8000 so everyone has a better shot at getting one.

Like I said in the other post, I hope they don't ruin them by making over 5,000 of them

I don't really see how making a few more would ruin them, it just gives more collectors a chance to own the doll :) I hope they make at least 6000, maybe even as many as 8000 as there is certainly a demand for them and they would still sell out in seconds.

I agree I don't believe a higher LE would ruin anything. I think 6000 or would be ideal too, pleases a lot of people and takes the stress away of it all.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for 8000 like wedding Rapunzel got! They already did a super low LE frozen set so it's time they did a high edition size for those who couldn't get the others. Less stress too.

Soooo...is anyone else WTFing over that dress choice? That's the dress she wears at the very end of Frozen, not the one she wears in Frozen Fever. I was really looking forward to a FF based dress with embroidered sunflowers and the vibrant summer colours used. That dress is nice but kind of dull and washed out looking.

Unless they're planning to make four more Frozen dolls for a freaking SHORT, this seems like a really odd choice of dress to put the LE Anna in. (And if they do make four more Frozen dolls FOR A SHORT I'll be even more PO'd we didn't get a 17inch Cruella for 101 Dalmatians :( )

Also these dolls should be LE 10k, maybe even 15k. Don't forget the largest LE number so far has been 13k. While that was way overestimating how popular the villains would be, Frozen would easily sell that many. I'm thinking they will be 8k at the lowest, but if they really do only make 5k of them Disney will have made a HUGE mistake and good luck trying to acquire them.

I don't think this is the last LE Anna we'll see, were bound to see a doll in every outfit from both movies.

Disney will be making up for lost time and the lack of merchandise first time round - well that's my wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I'm doubtful we will get another LE Anna, this is the third already. I love it this Anna actually. It is in frozen Fever, Anna is wearing it in the portrait. Maybe she wears it in the short before putting on her birthday dress.

I'm doubtful we will get another LE Anna, this is the third already. I love it this Anna actually. It is in frozen Fever, Anna is wearing it in the portrait. Maybe she wears it in the short before putting on her birthday dress.

This is what i'm thinking too :O

DUN DUN DUN

Unless there is NO Elas and only annas! mwahahhahahahahaa

I really like this doll and I'm not even a doll collector :- )
Must ... not ... start doll collection ...

Soooo...is anyone else WTFing over that dress choice? That's the dress she wears at the very end of Frozen, not the one she wears in Frozen Fever. I was really looking forward to a FF based dress with embroidered sunflowers and the vibrant summer colours used. That dress is nice but kind of dull and washed out looking.

Unless they're planning to make four more Frozen dolls for a freaking SHORT, this seems like a really odd choice of dress to put the LE Anna in. (And if they do make four more Frozen dolls FOR A SHORT I'll be even more PO'd we didn't get a 17inch Cruella for 101 Dalmatians :( )

Also these dolls should be LE 10k, maybe even 15k. Don't forget the largest LE number so far has been 13k. While that was way overestimating how popular the villains would be, Frozen would easily sell that many. I'm thinking they will be 8k at the lowest, but if they really do only make 5k of them Disney will have made a HUGE mistake and good luck trying to acquire them.

If they really gonna make them, it should be at least 8K as they did to wedding rapunzel.

I was honestly hoping for something a little more creative for Elsa. This is basically like her Snow Queen dress, just green instead of blue with flowers instead of snowflakes. It just looks a little weird for the Queen of Arendelle not to wear something a little more traditionally Norwegian, imho. She could have had a shorter skirt, like Anna's, with her gauzey overlay over the skirt, maybe in pastels for spring.

Ah, well. It's not bad, I suppose, I only wish the costume choice had been a little more creative and less cut, paste and recolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back