• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!
Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are taking preorders in store for these dolls like they did with the other frozen dolls or if you just line up before the store opens and hope you get one

Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are taking preorders in store for these dolls like they did with the other frozen dolls or if you just line up before the store opens and hope you get one

According to the Disney Store's blog, there won't be a pre-orders for these. Its all first come first serve. So you will basically have to go to your mall early and line up.

A Disney Store (Don't know which one) decided to put out these dolls early. They took them back almost instantly!

Picture from tumblr:
tumblr_nju7ux5IDl1u2urqso1_1280.jpg

Alright, although I'm not a doll collector myself, I was curious, and here's the scoop:

10561839_774437152646760_8674787981894716390_n.jpg

6a013481198b41970c01b8d0d49e2a970c-500wi

6a013481198b41970c01b7c74b404e970b-500wi

Anna Ice Skating Outfit - LE 5000
Elsa Regal Purple Dress - LE 5000
Kristoff - LE 3500

Price for each: $119.95 US / $129.95

Purchase in stores on Tuesday, March 3rd and online at approximately midnight on Wednesday, March 4th

*For European Guests, please visit your local Disney Store Facebook page for release information and pricing.

Source: http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2015/02/special-announcement-limited-edition-frozen-dolls.html

Edit: There's a whole discussion about this on the LE dolls thread. I should have checked there first: http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...mited-Edition-17-quot-Dolls-Discussion/page52

Last edited:
I actually really want them to still release Frozen Fever dolls when the short comes out on DVD . . . I think they will be soon beautiful!

The funny thing about the 3 dolls above is they actually make me want Frozen Fever dolls. I wasn't looking forward to them at all. Then I saw these random LE and realized the next Frozen LE release will be so much nicer. Well, I say next. For all we know it'll be 3 or 4 Frozen LE releases in the future at this point...

Either way, I'm looking forward to the Frozen Fever dolls. Their outfits have grown on me, particularly Anna's (but then, I always like her LE dolls better).

I believe March 2nd is the word on when stores will have the dolls in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else bummed they're a two pack? I was hoping to just get Elsa. I mean I love Anna's dress but I really hate her hair.

Is anyone else bummed they're a two pack? I was hoping to just get Elsa. I mean I love Anna's dress but I really hate her hair.

Admittedly her hair is a lot more intricate in the drawings, but I think the adorableness of her dress makes up for it. I'm sure her hair will look a lot better in the LE version. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back