• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!
Is anyone else bummed they're a two pack? I was hoping to just get Elsa. I mean I love Anna's dress but I really hate her hair.
ME. Even though I was planning on buying both I wanted two sets of anna cause I loved her outfit and wanted one outside of package and one in... I really don't want to pay $60+ to get a second Anna.

I am personally fine with a two pack, but it would have been nice to have them released individually too so people can just buy the ones they want.

I picked up the doll pair today :) I love Elsa's shoes! Why couldn't the snow queen version come with these shoes?!

Because they knew we purists would probably buy them again LOL LOL no really but I can totally see myself switching out the shoes. Ice shoes totes belong on Snow Queen version way more than Frozen Fever version. Flats are wayyyyy more practical for planning a party :p

Because they knew we purists would probably buy them again LOL LOL no really but I can totally see myself switching out the shoes. Ice shoes totes belong on Snow Queen version way more than Frozen Fever version. Flats are wayyyyy more practical for planning a party :p
The flats are cute, but that's true. Maybe they both should've had ice heels but FF with greener ones.

New Frozen magic band at Epcot for the Flower & Garden festival. Is anyone doing pickups?

34ezrz9.jpg

I just realized they are attached to Olaf. I wish they sold them individually.

Ooooh I wish they were separate too! I believe they are called "snowgies" also known as snow babies.

I don't have room for Olaf plus two! I have no business buying anymore plush anyway. But I might be able to squeeze in a little one like that!

Darn Disney, every I say "that's it, no more" --- something comes along to tempt me again!

Those are adorable. We really need to make a trip to our closest disney store but it's a bit of a trip.

I bet you could clip the stitches that attach the snowgies to Olaf ^_^ If I get them, I may try to do that and separate them all.

Here is a gorgeous new poster featuring the snowgies! I cannot wait to watch this short! What is everyone's favorite piece of merchandise so far?

tumblr_nl0d4653fW1s3y9slo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back