• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen Fever (2015) Merchandise!
I want that poster. And I think I'll be needing a snowgie but just one by itself!

So I finally got to see Frozen Fever & Cinderella last night and I thought both were beautiful but both could have had more depth (especially Frozen Fever). I'm not really complaining though, it was a good experience and I'm already looking forward to seeing it again when it comes out on video.

Now that I know how the snowgies are made, I don't want one as much! :lol: However, An Arendelle clock? :drool:

So I finally got to see Frozen Fever & Cinderella last night and I thought both were beautiful but both could have had more depth (especially Frozen Fever). I'm not really complaining though, it was a good experience and I'm already looking forward to seeing it again when it comes out on video.

Now that I know how the snowgies are made, I don't want one as much! :lol: However, An Arendelle clock? :drool:

The Arendelle clock would be beautiful!

I told myself no more plush! I already have two Luna plush (Sailor Moon), a Grumpy Cat, a Gloomy Bear, an albino dragon, a designer artist yeti and penguin, a Misfit Elephant, a Gamer Cat and Glitch...

But it I love the snowgie! And I want a baby tigger, baby goofy, Nala, Flounder... Ugh!!! This is frustrating! Between pins, mugs, art prints, movies, plush, and vynils I have way too much stuff! Lol

Coronation Tiara

Hey all, just putting this out there. 'm an Australian dad I did a fan creation. I had a manufacturer produce me a gold Coronation Tiara depicted in the original movie which I have on offer for sale

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coromandel-valley/women-s-jewellery/coronation-tiara/1078278538

. I know this piece won't apply to 99% of all who read this, but feel free to spread it, or do take look for interests sake. I can provide any number of high rez shots or even a cam viewing of it.

Its a gorgeous piece but if it never sells, it will become an inheritance item for my daughter.

Be interested to hear ppl's thoughts on the piece too if anybody has any

Enjoy :)!!

anybody an idea? i want little snowies for my le dolls i think that will look lovely. need tips :)

Are talking to buy, or do you like to make things? If the latter, I'd do polymer clay. They don't look too hard to make and you can normally find glitter clay if you want it to look more like snow, or just spray some glitter over them when you're done. I was actually thinking about doing some, but haven't got around to it. There's always those little pom pom balls of you want something soft, but I tend to not use those as I think they always look too handmade. I'd plan on trimming them up if I were to use them to make snogies. Of course, if you can sew you can try that. There are some nice soft, white, even glittery, fabrics out right now for Christmas.

Hey all, just putting this out there. 'm an Australian dad I did a fan creation. I had a manufacturer produce me a gold Coronation Tiara depicted in the original movie which I have on offer for sale

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coromandel-valley/women-s-jewellery/coronation-tiara/1078278538

. I know this piece won't apply to 99% of all who read this, but feel free to spread it, or do take look for interests sake. I can provide any number of high rez shots or even a cam viewing of it.

Its a gorgeous piece but if it never sells, it will become an inheritance item for my daughter.

Be interested to hear ppl's thoughts on the piece too if anybody has any

Enjoy :)!!

Hi Col, that tiara is lovely. It really looks a lot like Elsa's and has a lot of personality (love how tall it is), and it's very neat that it's in precious materials (gold and topaz). It is not at all near my price range but I enjoyed seeing it. Did your daughter request it and get to wear it? If so, what a lucky girl. It's truly beautiful, and how lucky is she to have a dad who takes the time and care to make such a lovely headpiece that represents her interest. Thanks for sharing.

A friend of mine made some custom stands for the Frozen dolls. Aren't they just beautiful? :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/140484187@N06/sets/72157664833159766/

24782666739_7d0ba4c5d8_h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back